Difficulties Meeting Nice Girls In Thailand

sambai

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I am not particularly in need of meeting 'nice women' in Thailand, I meet them all the time and they are interested- VERY interested-

May I make a few suggestions?

1. Have a job

2. Have a job involving Thai people

3. Have a job involving real Thai people, not people dependent on you or tourist-oriented people

4. Have a job which involves meeting new groups of people often

5. Be relatively close in age to your target group

6. Be socially functional

7. Be interested in long-term connections with those who date you (they are 'nice women,' after all); i.e., MARRIAGE.

Then you should have no problem.

Wow you certainly seem 'hooked' on working :D ....sounds like you need to stop teaching and start learning a little :o

I met a girl selling clothes here in Pattaya. Gave her my cell phone and after one date she was in my bed and I was shagging her silly. heehee. :D

You mean you actually managed to get laid in Pattaya?

Congratulations mate.

:o That wasn't the point.

I met a girl selling clothes here in Pattaya. Gave her my cell phone and after one date she was in my bed and I was shagging her silly. heehee. :D

Congratulations mate.

:o That wasn't the point.

What was the point? - You met a girl selling clothes and gave her your mobile phone? Then later slept wih her?

Wow you certainly seem 'hooked' on working :D ....sounds like you need to stop teaching and start learning a little :o

Most people want to meet others like themselves. Most 'nice' girls are going to be working girls. If you are going to be like them, then work. You wouldn't be the first person to have a job simply for the purpose of meeting people- sorry if I touched any nerves!

Most people want to meet others like themselves. Most 'nice' girls are going to be working girls. If you are going to be like them, then work. Sorry if I touched any nerves!

Yep,....this is one thing I hate............a jobless loser farang!!!

You know what they say..........Losers attract losers....or atleast a likekind :D

Although I am not particularly in need of meeting 'nice women' in Thailand, I meet them all the time and they are interested- VERY interested-

1. Have a job

3. Have a job involving real Thai people, not people dependent on you or tourist-oriented people

7. Be interested in long-term connections with those who date you (they are 'nice women,' after all); i.e., MARRIAGE.

Actually this is brilliant advice which I would completely endorse, especially the working part.Do you really think that "decent" Thais aren't a little wary of people who have no obvious reason for being here?

Congratulations mate.

:D That wasn't the point.

The point was she was selling clothes in Pattaya so she was a nice :o girl.

Most people want to meet others like themselves. Most 'nice' girls are going to be working girls. If you are going to be like them, then work. Sorry if I touched any nerves!

You know what they say..........Losers attract losers....or atleast a likekind :D

Whoa teacup, sounding a little racist today? How about jobless loser Thais, you hate them just as much?

Whoa teacup, sounding a little racist today? How about jobless loser Thais, you hate them just as much?

Abit under the weather today....haha

Yea same goes for thais also, however this is not the thai forum, so I will just have to narrow my samples to you farangs :D

It just looked a bit racist to me. There are more than white "farang" here. There are a few expat Asians and others here, as well.

Well to tell you the truth, I haven't met many successful farangs here in thailand, "in comparison" to many asian expats.

The percentage is just so decimal that is

Just me - not being racist here

1. Have a job

Actually this is brilliant advice which I would completely endorse, especially the working part.Do you really think that "decent" Thais aren't a little wary of people who have no obvious reason for being here?

The focus on the working issue is interesting given that the last two are probably the most important out of the entire list and of those two, number 6 of top priority.

1. Have a job

The focus on the working issue is interesting given that the last two are probably the most important out of the entire list and of those two, number 6 of top priority.

No, you've missed the point.The last two are important requirements for being a decent human being.1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are critical for foreigners in Thailand in establishing relationships.Working is fundamental and Ijustwannateach was bang on the money.

It just looked a bit racist to me. There are more than white "farang" here. There are a few expat Asians and others here, as well.

Well to tell you the truth, I haven't met many successful farangs here in thailand, "in comparison" to many asian expats.

The percentage is just so decimal that is

Just me - not being racist here

How many Asian expats are her and how many Westerners, and how is the ratio between Asian expats, who are here for serious business/work and Asian expats, who are her more for other issues like sanuk compared to the ratio between Western expats, who are here for serious business/work and Western expats, who are her more for other issues like sanuk.

I met a girl selling clothes here in Pattaya. Gave her my cell phone and after one date she was in my bed and I was shagging her silly. heehee. :o

I'm sure she'll be pleased you posted this!

We will see hundreds of PTY sellers kicking their one night lovers, because of that post

Edited by Birdman

I'm sure she'll be pleased you posted this!

Give him enough rope! :o He may not last as long as another infantile poster who, thankfully, is no longer on this board.

From my experience. There are few things Thai girls worry about foreigner bf.

- Whether bf serious with her or just playful.

- Rumor from her friends if she has foreigner or old bf.

She might really love you and don't care about your age but who knows what her friends gonna talk behind? Thus, it would be better if wait until she wants to introduce u to her friends instead of u just suddenly come like that.

When I was dating with my foreigner boyfriend, I won't even hold hand in public area when we are in Thailand coz I worry that some ppl might look down on me like they look down on some type of Thai girls (I think you know what I mean).

My bf went to my office once but I ask him to wait somewhere else instead of come to my office.

My case, I heard a lot that foreigners bluff Thai girl just for fun. So I only think that my bf serious with me after he introduce me to his parent.

If you want to win her back, u have to show how u serious with her and study Thai culture more. If possible, find one Thai friend who can guild you on this matter.

Good Luck to you

A very telling phrase in there Phebe.

Perhaps the Farang will have to display more genuine traits for longer, in order to obtain acceptance by selective Thai women.

It would appear Thai ladies have become aware that the eligibility of the Farang may not be as certain as it was say 20 years ago; then you had to be reasonably 'well off' to fly and holiday for a long period in Thailand.

Cheap flights = fly by nights..... :o

Most people want to meet others like themselves. Most 'nice' girls are going to be working girls. If you are going to be like them, then work. You wouldn't be the first person to have a job simply for the purpose of meeting people- sorry if I touched any nerves!

No teacher, you didnt touch a nerve but many people here are retired & I was wondering if you wanted to pull all the old folk outa retirement into the daily grind again :D . I wasnt trying to have a shot at you. :D

Most amusing is the racist comments by the self branded hi-so thai wannabe. I find most people that constantly speak about being so 'all that' are normally quite the opposite. You really need to get over yourself, at least you are showing your real colours in regards to your blantent racism....what an ugly individual you are.

I have met some lovely retired farang folk in Thailand & I would have to agree that teachers No. 5 & 6 are very important.

TAWP, the problem is....for the kind of woman you're mentioning above...is where to find/meet them as a single, eligible farang...if you don't happen to be working in the same office as they do.

In my time living in BKK, I've tried various of the Thai-oriented dating web sites, and have rarely/almost never met any women there matching that general description.

Rather, you'll find lots of students, lots of "want you to support me's," nurses and medical staff for some reason...lots of Isaan women with no job or career or education, etc...

So if your friend feels there are too many eligible Thai women out there, you should ask her, where/how is SHE looking for eligible men... or how is she expecting them to find her!!!

Pretty much true. Nice girls in LOS don't usually mess with foreigners unless they need money. They don't want to get labeled as a "money grubbing farang slut" and ruin their chances of landing a suitable Thai partner in the future.

I'm not so sure, some have had past bad experiences with Thai bf's, others have gone to international schools and/or uni's here loaded with foreigners (chinese, westeners and rich thai kids in a huge mix) and are usually very westernized [with their friends], some are just in the line of biz that involves a lot of money and are used to international connections and expensive biz-dinners...these are the people I have meet. But then again, I am married and not looking for anyone, so maybe that is what is bringing the OP and others problems in the first place? Not being desperate seem to bring contacts in loads...

you did not blow it going to her work ,you blew it bothering with her. thai women 26 may go out with you a few times sure they are so polite they will go out with you instead of telling you to fuc_k off. Now going to her work her friends who know her boyfriend .... and or you are old and ugly and embassased her or both....

but regualr girl 25 has job etc. u 41 farang... get a grip..

solution...go to whore bar find one that looks like her and pound her good and hard then move on....

u said she been abroad so she isn't a peasant unless you have nice car,clothes,educated,business being this old after this young regualr girl you are in somehwat of a dream... chase young retards you wll have better luck..i.e. waitresses,girls in the department stores selling bras or whatever.... you need lower society girls if you want young or you need to be mucho higher society .money car,clothes biz...

but there are always wierd one off exceprion to this but you may spend eternity chasing your "dream girl"" since thai women will go out for months just to talk ,you can be a :boyfriend" kinda while getting no sex at all... if you can put up with this.... but why???

Whatever you do show no weakness, women hate that. If she is being weird, give er some space and go out to play.

Life is too short to take crap.

Some people find love at first sight, some take years to find the right one and some never ever do.

Just enjoy life. It will probably come. Good luck

No weakness, remember!

And to add, Thai Women are no different that farang women. You need to know which buttons to press and when not to press them.

The key to any good relationship is to make them think they are winning. Some say its about give and take. I say its take first and ask for permission later.

Example:

Honey, I want to go have beer with the mates tonight to celebrate St Patties Day

No, you just went for a beer on Friday - Mrs Replies

True, but I will bring back some yummie Irish Cakes

Oh ok dear, have fun. - Mrs Replies with a smile.

haha Jamie! i'm not gonna fall for that Irish cake :o

but you are right at some points

OK I'd like to see an update from the OP.

Did true love conquer all in the end? Or have his hopes and dreams been dashed? Has he found a new GF by this point and forgotten all about the girl (and this thread)?

:o