Warning! Hans Pest Control, Pattaya

frustrated

Hired HANS PEST CONTROL to treat a number of studios against termite infestation. The original visit by the nice supervisor was professional and friendly. Their brochure explained all the things they would do.

The actual job was a total disaster. A group of totally disinterested workers showed up and all they did was spraying the room corners and the outer, open surfaces of the furniture. They sprayed and drenched TV's and DVD's, sprayed right over food, plates and cups and could have cared less. Left a total mess, that will do nothing to control the termites in/behind the built in furniture. Mostly they left puddles of chemicals allover the granite floor, probably not the favorite food for termites.

Just to get rid of them, we paid the outrageous charge of 1070 Baht per room, something I could have done better with 4 big spray cans of Chaindrite. They use the same as concentrate mixed with water @ a cost of about 30 Baht per 20L Container mixed. After complaining, that we were promised a complete service with high pressure treatment behind and under furniture, holes filled with powder etc., they drilled a couple of holes in each wardrobe and sprayed a bit of the mixture in. NEVER again! Just another Thai story.... :o

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I had the Wood Termites and they were keeping me awake through the night so we bought some spray for them and did it ourselves, after a couple of months and 2 wardrobes less, I could hear them again, so we bought lots of the spray.

It turned out a Major job, they were not in my remaining wardrobes, they were behind the wooden skirting boards, thousands of them - we managed to get rid of them eventualy without having to pay an expensive firm, and after reading your post, i am glad now that we did it ourselves.

Check behind your skirting boards, if you have wooden ones, they especialy like it there...

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I had the Wood Termites and they were keeping me awake through the night so we bought some spray for them and did it ourselves, after a couple of months and 2 wardrobes less, I could hear them again, so we bought lots of the spray.

It turned out a Major job, they were not in my remaining wardrobes, they were behind the wooden skirting boards, thousands of them - we managed to get rid of them eventualy without having to pay an expensive firm, and after reading your post, i am glad now that we did it ourselves.

Check behind your skirting boards, if you have wooden ones, they especialy like it there...

A reliable company is Bio Pest Control.Harmless for yourself , furniture,tiles etc.

Farang owned and he does the job himself.

Reasonable price..

• 4 weeks later...
Yes i am!! Where can i find them??

These pigeon are driving me mad because they make a lot of noise( the have a nest between the roof and the ceiling).

And the bee's are getting worse too.

www.bio-pest-control.com

Best regards,

Ed de Boer

PS: Thank you tonychina

Edited by eddeboer

I just used Eco-Pest and it seems to be doing the trick. Foreign owned and reasonable price.

Safe for kids and pets but gets rid of all the nasty critters!

Call Mark on 0843309564

Yep, quite agree. He sells a spray called Permedan which is brilliant against ants and cockroaches.