Instead Of Posting Many Boring Threads

Jockstar

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'My friend' has this problem... Well, he's built like a 'horse' (if you know what I mean  :D   ) Well, not so 'big' has a horse, but BIG. He finds that Thai women are too small in 'that' department.  (|) <--- no smiley for that one. He does not like falang women. What can he do?

All asweres will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rav.

Oh, by the way... this is not a troll thingy.  :o

Honest!  @_@  <--- straight face.

i have the same problem, for me though, with the thai ladies, the smaller the better,

Do you really.........normally the only time you hear a Thai scream is when you havn't paid them enough.........I've never heard one :D

'My friend' has this problem... Well, he's built like a 'horse' (if you know what I mean  :D   ) Well, not so 'big' has a horse, but BIG. He finds that Thai women are too small in 'that' department.  (|) <--- no smiley for that one. He does not like falang women. What can he do?

All asweres will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rav.

Oh, by the way... this is not a troll thingy.  :o

Honest!  @_@  <--- straight face.

i have the same problem, for me though, with the thai ladies, the smaller the better, i like it when they scream :D

Do you really.........normally the only time you hear a Thai scream is when you havn't paid them enough.........I've never heard one :D

Needle d!ck. :D:D:D

I'm a troll rolly ole

I'm a troll rolly ole

I'm a troll rolly ole

And I'll eat you for my supper

My Thai GF is always wanting to emulate Farang women in everything they do, what she wears, what she eats, magazines, every little trend, it was getting beyond a joke, so I bought her one of these and told her this is the latest rage in Farang land, http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html

I am still waiting for this new fad to take hold!  :D  :D

Just when you think you've seen it all... :D

Better to tell Thai GF's that the new craze for Farang women is sucking a golf ball up 20 feet of garden hose. :D

I can just imagine the ladies lined up next to the blokes in the rest room taking a p*ss!!! :D

And as far as the golf ball/garden hose trick is concerned, I've come across a few girls that are pretty accomplished in that area as well!!

(no pun intended) :o