Mini Digger

Thaicoon

I was wondering anybody knows where i can hire a Mini Digger in Buriram, there are plenty of hi-macs and kobotos, etc, but cannot seem to find a mini digger, i need it to dig out a 15 metre X 7 metre Koi pool in my garden, there is a lot of ledges etc to make and also a small island with a pagoda on, a JCB type would be two big, a mini one is easy to handle, i would appreciate any advise, going to do this project when in Buriram in middle of Feb. ...........thanks guys....

I was wondering anybody knows where i can hire a Mini Digger in Buriram, there are plenty of hi-macs and kobotos, etc, but cannot seem to find a mini digger, i need it to dig out a 15 metre X 7 metre Koi pool in my garden, there is a lot of ledges etc to make and also a small island with a pagoda on, a JCB type would be two big, a mini one is easy to handle, i would appreciate any advise, going to do this project when in Buriram in middle of Feb. ...........thanks guys....

I had a similar hole dug for swimming pool/fish pond. Just hired local man Manuel Labour and wife 200bht@day@18d=3,600bht.

• 2 weeks later...