Deleted Posts.

GungaDin

A quick check of Pdaz's posting history makes it pretty clear why his posts disappear like magic and I am pretty sure he already knows why. Suggest to you, pdaz, that a reread of forum rules is in order.

Am checking on Gunga Din's deleted post but I think that most posters are often aware of why their posts are deleted.

GungaDin, if it was a post in the Hua Hin discussion about Oxley, you were insulted. The moderator mistakenly deleted your post along with the insult, and forgot to let you know. If was not me, but he did it in error. Sorry about not informing you or the posters in the thread that insults had been removed.

Thanks PB.

It was a light-hearted remark about Darren Oxley and his Werris Creek mate in a current Cha-Am topic.

Someone insulted Moi? Good heavens! I wish it had been left in. :D I have my own bow & arrow.

So, it begs the question, why use you to inform me? :o Mod too embarrassed?

cheers :D

gd

Same for me... I posted a message to tell users about my bad experience at BNH Hospital and it magically disappeared with no reason given.

Oddly enough, the Bangkok Hospital group which owns BNH Hospital is also a sponsor of this forum... But that's probably just a coincidence..

Same for me... I posted a message to tell users about my bad experience at BNH Hospital and it magically disappeared with no reason given.

The BNH posts are still there. The only post of yours that was deleted was one with your below comment: And was removed due to legality reasons.

"I don't know if this kind of ad is allowed here. If it isn't, please feel free to delete it."

Since GungaDin's question has been answered, this topic is closed.