Dvd Double Layer Blanks

anothertorres

I have searched TukCom, Power Buy, Carrefour and just about every shop in Central Festival and I cannot find DVD-R/RW Double Layer (8.5GB) discs. They must surely be somewhere, anyone have any ideas?

I think rewritable double layer dvd's don't exist.

I have searched TukCom, Power Buy, Carrefour and just about every shop in Central Festival and I cannot find DVD-R/RW Double Layer (8.5GB) discs. They must surely be somewhere, anyone have any ideas?

I think rewritable double layer dvd's don't exist.

right. anyone know where to get DVD-R double layer blanks?

I bought verbatim dl dvd's maybe 2 months ago at the it center at the top floor of tukcom.They also have different brand double layer dvd's one floor lower in the corner shop next to the shop that sells xbox consoles and again one floor lower at a shop called alpha.Hope this helps.

Edit to add that powerbuy in tukcom also had verbatim dl dvd's packed seperately.If I recall correctly they were 90 baht.

Edited by basjke

right. anyone know where to get DVD-R double layer blanks?

Top floor (5th) of TukCom in IT CITY.

While people's minds are being probed...... I bought a DVD recorder with Lightscribe facilities.

Anyone know where I can ger Lightscribe CD/DVDs (The DVD recorder BURNS the Image or photo on the TOP of the disc after recording it.)