Buriramn Bars-horrror!

fruity

Seems to me just another way of impressing on the locals that all expats are a bunch of drunken thugs. Doesn't help the reputation of the majority of normal guys who live in the area. I for one will not be using that place again. Just needs something like that to kick off again with me inside, boys in brown get called and you all get nicked. Just means crossing yet another Buri Ram bar off the list.

Which dosent leave too many more to choose from :o

We will have farangs drinking outside the 7 / 11 at this rate :D

Or coming to a decent watering hole in Surin :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can argue who said what to who till the cows or buffalo come home. It boils down to the owner having NO EXCUSE!

To attack anybody with a weapon apart from in self defence, and nobody has even hinted at that, is inexcusable. COWARDS!

I worked the door in bars and clubs for 5-6 years. In all that time I had to ' Slap " 2 people who punched me first. Every other time the people left without violence. 99% of those people came back either the next night or next weekend and apologised for their behaviour. I also worked with a lot of THUGS who delighted in beating the crap out of drunken customers for the slightest misbehaviour. I also found that these tossers nearly always did this to the wrong person sooner or later and forever had to live looking over their shoulder. Not a nice way to live.

The best way to remind these cowards that this type of behaviour is out of order is to simply stop drinking there. Hit them in the wallet. In these hard times bars need every customer they can and the bad ones will soo go under!

You can argue who said what to who till the cows or buffalo come home. It boils down to the owner having NO EXCUSE!

To attack anybody with a weapon apart from in self defence, and nobody has even hinted at that, is inexcusable. COWARDS!

I worked the door in bars and clubs for 5-6 years. In all that time I had to ' Slap " 2 people who punched me first. Every other time the people left without violence. 99% of those people came back either the next night or next weekend and apologised for their behaviour. I also worked with a lot of THUGS who delighted in beating the crap out of drunken customers for the slightest misbehaviour. I also found that these tossers nearly always did this to the wrong person sooner or later and forever had to live looking over their shoulder. Not a nice way to live.

The best way to remind these cowards that this type of behaviour is out of order is to simply stop drinking there. Hit them in the wallet. In these hard times bars need every customer they can and the bad ones will soo go under!

Good Post from a fellow ex-Triumph rider

:o

Dave

This is nothing compared to what happened in the Bamboo 6 years ago, i was disgusted, and this was a ferrang customer beating up a thai for no reason at all, and the thai mans poor 6 year old daughter saw this with her own eyes, she was petrefied. now what does this little girl think of ferrang.

There is no excuse to use Baseball bats, if mark was a man he should of stood up to these guys, banned them and just asked them to leave. if the problem persisted rang the old bill, if the guy started on him first, he then has a reason to give him a slap as self defence. if i was in the Landlords shoes, armlock behind the back and out.

Of course you beat the dogkrap out of these guys & ban them AFTER they pay their bill - not before.

And at no time should you stop serving them drinks; even if they are passed out on the floor.

Edited by dotcom

It happened to my mate John one night. He was beaten by six guys with baseball bats so he told his wife. Trouble was someone saw him fall down the steps of Speed. :o:D :D :D

Another was hit by a truck and put in hospital, but WE found the hole he fell down.

Edited by farangconnection

Hear Hear. Boycott it.

It happened to my mate John one night. He was beaten by six guys with baseball bats so he told his wife. Trouble was someone saw him fall down the steps of Speed. :D :D :D :D

His wife must be the only person in Surin who has not heard that story :o

I take back anything I said about Samui being the most interesting regional sub-forum. You guys take the cake. Up in Bangkok, our sub-forum is all about where to get a good hamburger, which Irishman jumped off of something or what that burning building outside someone's window is. In Samui it's all motorcycle accidents and real estate-related murders. You guys, though, you've got farangs beating one another with bats, crazy uncles threatening one another with machetes, trips to witch doctors forced by the wife's relatives, relatives wandering all over your house at all hours peeking into grocery bags and cupboards and catching you boinking - all manner of nuttiness. Someone should syndicate this place.

I take back anything I said about Samui being the most interesting regional sub-forum. You guys take the cake. Up in Bangkok, our sub-forum is all about where to get a good hamburger, which Irishman jumped off of something or what that burning building outside someone's window is. In Samui it's all motorcycle accidents and real estate-related murders. You guys, though, you've got farangs beating one another with bats, crazy uncles threatening one another with machetes, trips to witch doctors forced by the wife's relatives, relatives wandering all over your house at all hours peeking into grocery bags and cupboards and catching you boinking - all manner of nuttiness. Someone should syndicate this place.

Hi on on

And that was a slow day, just wait for Songkran when things start to get interesting! :o

TBWG :D

Hi on on

And that was a slow day, just wait for Songkran when things start to get interesting! :o

Good one TBWG.

Us Paddy's jump off things in Isaan too. I jumped out of Bed this morning.

One question Why the BB's from what I have read the owner and his mate are young fit guys & the punters were middle to older age - if this is true then Mark & his mate are bloody thugs (cowards really).

Of course I expect some fool to come back with why don't you pop over and tell that to their face - Response being No problems but with that type of environment you must treat fire with fire. Here is hoping that taking Fruity at his word that the two punters don't get angry they just take their time and get even.

I have an Irish friend from Burriram who will check this out further, my friend is a gentle soul and I am sure he would look at things with compassion as he is proud of Burriram being a gentle place and will go to the end of the earth to ensure it stays that way.

I have an Irish friend from Burriram who will check this out further, my friend is a gentle soul and I am sure he would look at things with compassion as he is proud of Burriram being a gentle place and will go to the end of the earth to ensure it stays that way.

mijan24

His name isn't Harry O'Callahan is it???

TMGW

I hear you'll be incharge of the stormtrooper of Buriram, is that right??

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude

mijan24

His name isn't Harry O'Callahan is it???

TMGW

I hear you'll be incharge of the stormtrooper of Buriram, is that right??

:D

Dave

Correct DDt

Historically I have usually commanded superbly about 500yards back from the frontline! :o

Why has the owner of this bar not come to this forum and tried to sort this mess out, it seems it

needs to be cleared up , not saying anything on the subject is not going to help him, i have not

been to this bar, and after reading this i cant see me or any body going , so for the sake of

your bar maybe you should reply to these accusations and try to redeem something out of this

if possible . Keeping quite is no good.

If the owner did what has been stated then he gets sent to Coventry, permanently.

One thing mentioned in debate is that they were apparently drunk and had been served in that bar to get into that state. Therefore, Mark has the responsibility for that and if he or his staff have engineered this situation or allowed it to occur when service should perhaps have been withdrawn, then the alleged actions are even worse.

If that is he way he wants to do business, he can go fuc_k off back wherever he came from. Pity as his girlfriend is up the spout but I don't k now if he gives a shit about that or not.

Why has the owner of this bar not come to this forum and tried to sort this mess out, it seems it

needs to be cleared up , not saying anything on the subject is not going to help him, i have not

been to this bar, and after reading this i cant see me or any body going , so for the sake of

your bar maybe you should reply to these accusations and try to redeem something out of this

if possible . Keeping quite is no good.

That might save something from us internet Judge Judy and Executioners :o:D

I hope the new premises puts a bit of life back into the Buriram Riviera (it needs it)

Dave

Thai Chi quote....Maybe you didnt see anyone getting harrased Fruity...but I can assure you of the following.... end quote...

Mate. That sentence alone would irritate the s1it out of me.

Whats amazing about your last post with you trying to put us and Fruity straight about what really happened is that Fruity was there and you were not.

I don't doubt your good intentions.

Yes I can see that Fruity witnessed this at first hand,but he is a little short on information. When he saw this shock horror,it must have been terrible for him.I can understand his reluctance to get within range of a flying baseball bat,but surely when these poor old badly behaved drunks would have apprieciated someone to help them to the nearest hospital,or at the very least make sure that they were able to get home ok. The man getting beaten and kicked on the floor must have been over the moon to hear someone in the distance Tut Tutting at the treatment he was recieving.Then again he is not the first and will not be the last stupid drunk to learn a lesson in the land of smiles.

Mark must have the ears of NIMROD to here the Bow Bells from Crawley. I have found Mark to be very pleasant and laid back,but then again I have never threatened him,his customers,or his livelyhood with physical violence.The answer to this could be the fact that they paid the bill and were then attacked, you should allways leave a TIP.

If the owner did what has been stated then he gets sent to Coventry, permanently.

One thing mentioned in debate is that they were apparently drunk and had been served in that bar to get into that state. Therefore, Mark has the responsibility for that and if he or his staff have engineered this situation or allowed it to occur when service should perhaps have been withdrawn, then the alleged actions are even worse.

If that is he way he wants to do business, he can go fuc_k off back wherever he came from. Pity as his girlfriend is up the spout but I don't k now if he gives a shit about that or not.

Sent to COVENTRY thats a bit harsh aint it ? Have you been there lately.

The worst example I have seen personally there was not English, he was driving a big bike,swigging booze in a brown paper bag as soon as he got off the bike and before crawling into a bar for more booze. Real lowlife

I am not disagreeing with you bumbui, but only not saying the problem is solely English thugs. You only have to go to Pattaya or read Pattaya Press to see many nationalities cause trouble.

Dave

The worst example I have seen personally there was not English, he was driving a big bike,swigging booze in a brown paper bag as soon as he got off the bike and before crawling into a bar for more booze. Real lowlife

I am not disagreeing with you bumbui, but only not saying the problem is solely English thugs. You only have to go to Pattaya or read Pattaya Press to see many nationalities cause trouble.

Dave

Was it a CBR900 Fireblade, hope not, mind you i am welsh, left the sheep at home.

Dave

Was it a CBR900 Fireblade, hope not, mind you i am welsh, left the sheep at home.

Hi Taff

No it was a Jap 'Hardly Moveableson' looky likey :D

Dave

Dave

Hi Taff

No it was a Jap 'Hardly Moveableson' looky likey :D

Dave

Hey DDt you been spying on me?

Dave

DAVE the worst example I have seen is a english guy his name is YOGI

Dave

DAVE the worst example I have seen is a english guy his name is YOGI

Did someone steal his pickernick basket.

We never have any problems with drunks here. Mainly because the locals don't spend enough to get drunk. Yet a bar not so far from us, has fighting all the time.. It can't be me, cause I look like I could only do two rounds with a circus midget. Might be the missus though, she could probably scare Rambo sh1tless. :o