Should I Move To Jomtien/rayong?

thaifever2007

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we kindly save the economy-going-to-hel1 comments for the banking forum, and leave this for discussing Pattaya, greedy Thai families, lazy, poorly paid, debt-fleeing. bargirl-crazy, beer-guzzling American men?

What a recipe for disaster. I suggest the OP get his tubes tied and get job training.

Could we kindly save the economy-going-to-hel1 comments for the banking forum, and leave this for discussing Pattaya, greedy Thai families, lazy, poorly paid, debt-fleeing. bargirl-crazy, beer-guzzling American men?

What a recipe for disaster. I suggest the OP get his tubes tied and get job training.

LOL! Blondie, the fact is that no woman will every truly understand the intensity of the sex drive within the majority of men. It's a phyiscal thing that will always be there in men who have a "natural" chemical balance. As I said earlier, it can be (and is) controlled by most men, and supressed to a degree that prevents both illegal and immoral release of it. But it's part of life for us ... every single day! Some deal with it much more effectively, in the social sense, than others. But there will always be those who can't control it; and who will always seek multiple partners for sex. I promise you that most - not all, but most - faithful married men have moments when they wish they were single, and free to have guilt free sex with other women! Any guys out there who want to deny that?

LOL! Blondie, the fact is that no woman will every truly understand the intensity of the sex drive within the majority of men. It's a phyiscal thing that will always be there in men who have a "natural" chemical balance. As I said earlier, it can be (and is) controlled by most men, and supressed to a degree that prevents both illegal and immoral release of it. But it's part of life for us ... every single day! Some deal with it much more effectively, in the social sense, than others. But there will always be those who can't control it; and who will always seek multiple partners for sex. I promise you that most - not all, but most - faithful married men have moments when they wish they were single, and free to have guilt free sex with other women! Any guys out there who want to deny that?

True........ugh.....arrgghhhh.......where is my club...............it has to do with evolution: it is in our genes (literally?)

Speaking as a true American, given all that I've read above, it seems to me we ought to change the title of this thread to.... in honor of ThaiFever.... :o

...lazy, poorly paid, debt-fleeing. bargirl-crazy, beer-guzzling American men