Dry Cleaning - Pattaya / Jomtien - Window Curtains

SurfRider

In checking through previous Thai-Visa forum references to this subject ( Dry Cleaning window curtains - also known as "Drapes" in other parts of the world ), I found two businesses that looked promising.

One was White Laundry in Jomtien - "a very professional dry cleaning business in Soi Watboon" -- I went there -- they don't do Dry Cleaning and don't know anyone in the area who does.

Another one, highly recommended, was Express Dry Cleaning on South Pattaya Road ( Pattaya Tai ) -- No directions were provided, but the Pattaya Yellow Pages lists them on 2nd Road at one of Pattaya's infamous unintelligible addresses, not on Pattaya Tai -- no specific directions or landmarks.

One of their listed phone numbers is a non-working number and the other had been re-assigned to someone who is clearly very irritated at receiving calls for Express Dry Cleaning.

I also found a Thai-Visa reference for someone who took their curtains to a local laundry. They came back 6 inches shorter and had to be discarded and replaced.

I have found that almost any local laundry will happily wash and "accidentally" shrink your curtains by 16 cm. without any additional charge. :o

Does anyone know of a credible and reasonably priced Dry Cleaning business in South Pattaya or Jomtien? ( preferably with a somewhat accurate reference to location :D )

Thanks very much in advance for any insights or comments.

Express Laundry - I use the one at Naklua (close to Soi 18) and never had a complaint. In fact I left some dry cleaning there for 9 months and just collected it, no docket and had already paid for it.

Express Laundry South Pattaya is on 3rd down toward Thappraya Road - getting close to the overpass. If coming from South Pattaya on the right hand side, it is one of those relatively new shop houses.

In checking through previous Thai-Visa forum references to this subject ( Dry Cleaning window curtains - also known as "Drapes" in other parts of the world ), I found two businesses that looked promising.

One was White Laundry in Jomtien - "a very professional dry cleaning business in Soi Watboon" -- I went there -- they don't do Dry Cleaning and don't know anyone in the area who does.

Another one, highly recommended, was Express Dry Cleaning on South Pattaya Road ( Pattaya Tai ) -- No directions were provided, but the Pattaya Yellow Pages lists them on 2nd Road at one of Pattaya's infamous unintelligible addresses, not on Pattaya Tai -- no specific directions or landmarks.

One of their listed phone numbers is a non-working number and the other had been re-assigned to someone who is clearly very irritated at receiving calls for Express Dry Cleaning.

I also found a Thai-Visa reference for someone who took their curtains to a local laundry. They came back 6 inches shorter and had to be discarded and replaced.

I have found that almost any local laundry will happily wash and "accidentally" shrink your curtains by 16 cm. without any additional charge. :o

Does anyone know of a credible and reasonably priced Dry Cleaning business in South Pattaya or Jomtien? ( preferably with a somewhat accurate reference to location :D )

Thanks very much in advance for any insights or comments.

we use the dry cleaners on Nakula Blvd a few meters before Soi 18. If you are coming from 2nd road continue past the Dolphin Roundabout onto Nakula Blvd and its about 300 meters on the left hand side of the street - big sign in english so hard to miss - we have taken several things there including our drapes and they did a nice job