Ubonjoe

*BUMP*

so, he's back online... and posts... but nary a word is said about his disappearance nor any acknowledgment of the concern and efforts by many to locate him nor to inform all those that were worried and eager to discover what happened to him? :o

Will have to keep that in mind the next time some one on the forum, mod or otherwise, turns up missing... :D

he contacted george right away, SJ. But, its up to him to publicize, or not, his personal life.

I can appreciate that and thank you for saying that now... but then, that doesn't necessarily gel with the OP and subsequent posts from well over a month ago. I don't mean to sound overly upset by it all, but these sort of All Points Bulletins lose a lot of their importance if they are inappropriately used.

*edit... I might be confusing your "he contacted george right away" to meaning he contacted him right after his disappearance and not he contacted him today right away.

but anyway... he's back and ok... and I can only presume the moderating team has updated their system of knowing who and where their mods are.

Edited by sriracha john

Topic was brought to first page after I got back online yesterday and then saw it this morning.

Now that I am in red again I have opened it for this short post.

Thanks to everbody for their concern and worry. Also sorry for the unexplained drop out.

Had to make a trip where there was no internet available and my internet connection went away just before that.

So I am back and ready to help with your problems and questions on this forum.

Joe