Anyone Could Do Me A Favor?

christina1030

Is there anyone could do me favor? :o I'm not in Thailand right now, but I need to check a parcel with EMS, is there anyone can help me?

Christina, if you have your EMS receipt, there's a tracking number on it. Just go to the following website, and it will give you the information you need.

http://track.thailandpost.co.th/trackinter...lt.aspx?lang=en

thank you so much for your advs, but i've checked it on that website already, it seems some problems about my parcel, coz i sent it on 22 of March,(fm Pattaya to China), but that website shows the parcel still at Pattaya, so I'm just so worried about that.......I don't know is there anyone can help me. :o

thank you so much for your advs, but i've checked it on that website already, it seems some problems about my parcel, coz i sent it on 22 of March,(fm Pattaya to China), but that website shows the parcel still at Pattaya, so I'm just so worried about that.......I don't know is there anyone can help me. :o
Try here http://www.ems.com.cn/qcgzOutQueryAction.d...ode=gotoSearchE

thank you, i've also tried this(China Ems) website, no record anymore, i only can get some info about my parcel fm thailandpost website , it shows the parcel accepted in Pattaya, then go to --SI RACHA MAIL CENTER ---SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE ---LAK SI MAIL CENTER ---SI RACHA MAIL CENTER ---PATTAYA, I don't know why like this ? :o:D

I've send it on 22 of March, but the parcle seems unnormal, it accpted at Pattaya, then go to --SI RACHA MAIL CENTER ---SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE ---LAK SI MAIL CENTER ---SI RACHA MAIL CENTER --- then back again to PATTAYA, so I'm just so worried, i don't know what's wrong

I've send it on 22 of March, but the parcle seems unnormal, it accpted at Pattaya, then go to --SI RACHA MAIL CENTER ---SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE ---LAK SI MAIL CENTER ---SI RACHA MAIL CENTER --- then back again to PATTAYA, so I'm just so worried, i don't know what's wrong

Me still wondering "Contents" Stockings maybe ????? :o

Why don't you find out the number for the Postal service and call them yourself? :o

What was in the package? This could be the answer to your questions. I've used EMS many times before and never, ever had any problems..

Why don't you find out the number for the Postal service and call them yourself? :o

What was in the package? This could be the answer to your questions. I've used EMS many times before and never, ever had any problems..

even if you were told what was inside the package would you believe,who would go down to the local post office in banglamung to find the heavy hand of the BIB on your arm when asking about the packages whereabouts? trust no one.................sorry,but you just cant these days.

who would go down to the local post office in banglamung to find the heavy hand of the BIB on your arm when asking about the packages whereabouts? trust no one.................sorry,but you just cant these days.

Totally agree..

Who's gonna help this person when it could be a package full of drugs for all we know..

What makes it even more questionable is why the OP is reading this but never replying... Hmmm.. :o

Something stinks.. They aren't gonna send a package back for nothing!

Agreed that this is getting suspicious.

It certainly appears that the parcel started on its way but for some reason was not allowed into China.

Sorry to say it OP, but I think anyone who would go to the post office to check on this parcel needs to have their head examined, especially considering that you've never offered to tell us what's in it. Because of your secretive nature, even if you told us now what is "supposed" to be in the parcel, I wouldn't go near it with a 10-foot pole.

Edited by Beacher

Just to give her the benefit of the doubt, her posts have been made from a Chinese IP address, which is not flagged as a proxy (which of course doesn't mean all that much!).

Would be another story if she posted from Nigeria :o