Soi Ekamai

dave9988

In Ekamai, there are very few massage places. I would choose Health Land first, followed by the blind massage next to California at the beginning of the soi. There's also a massage place a bit further along in the MK Suki lot which looks nice but never seen anyone in it. The rest I would avoid.

Thx

Not Ekamai, visit the real deal Sukhumvit 71 sub soi 33 right there on the corner Magnolia Spa is great.

sub soi 33? what road is that? that must be very far from sukhumwit road?

If you are going to Ekamai, just go down Ekamai soi 10, turn right after the big speed-bump, take the first left all the way, hey presto, Suk. 71. Turn left, soi 33 is on the left hand side. Never been to said massage place there though.

I used to go to one on Ekamai, just up from the seven-11. I thought it was pretty good, don't remember the name of it though. Health Land isn't bad.

... followed by the blind massage next to California at the beginning of the soi.

I'd highly recommend this establishment.

My missus and I have been going there for years.

Very professional, clean and comfortable, well trained and adept masseurs and masseuses, and inexpensive.

Don't forget to leave a tip...

:o

If you are going to Ekamai, just go down Ekamai soi 10, turn right after the big speed-bump, take the first left all the way, hey presto, Suk. 71. Turn left, soi 33 is on the left hand side. Never been to said massage place there though.

I used to go to one on Ekamai, just up from the seven-11. I thought it was pretty good, don't remember the name of it though. Health Land isn't bad.

Considering there are a few 7-Elevens on Ekamai... :o

I assume you are talking about Asahi Massage, the one with the salt scrub... which is just before the 7-Eleven on the same side if you are coming up from Sukhumvit.

Across the street is Phanalee, never been there but doesn't really look that inviting... further up in the Bangchak Petrol Station there's another one I've been told about but also haven't visited.

I've not been to Healthland myself but heard nothing but good comments - and the parking lot (which is quite large) is always full of newish, upscale cars...

I have been to the blind massage once - and as expected they were very good so I will second Jai Dee's recommendation.