Notary Public, Certified Copies

LivinLOS

I need some certified copies.. Last time I needed this, a few years ago I admit, it was a major hassle with lawyers and bookkeepers failing to even understand the concept of a 'certified copy'.. In the end one bookkeeper / accountant legal person I know said she could get one to visit for 2000 baht per page to be done (a few) and I refused. Ended up getting a very confused cop to sign on the pages and winged it.

Now I need to have some more done.. Anyone know a lawyer who wont charge like a wounded bull ??

I need some certified copies.. Last time I needed this, a few years ago I admit, it was a major hassle with lawyers and bookkeepers failing to even understand the concept of a 'certified copy'.. In the end one bookkeeper / accountant legal person I know said she could get one to visit for 2000 baht per page to be done (a few) and I refused. Ended up getting a very confused cop to sign on the pages and winged it.

Now I need to have some more done.. Anyone know a lawyer who wont charge like a wounded bull ??

With regard to the Notary public mention in the heading, I once had a document witnessed by a notary public at Sunbelt Pattaya, but they sent it to Bangkok Office, to be stamped, charged about 300thb as I first saw advertised on a post on this board, most lawyers you walk into of the street want 800thb ++ to provide this service.

Edited by spacebass