Salary Range

With a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and two years of relevant work experience, a company in Thailand should be willing to pay on the order of 15,000 - 20,000 baht per month. Near fluent English skills could boost the pay up to 30,000 baht for a Thai national.

Thanks A-Link. :D

By the way, I am 28yrs old guy from Singapore and have bachelor's degree in my country's university, Nanyang Technological University(top 4 university in South-East Asia). Have 5 years of maintenance experience in ILS. My English is fluent but i have to brush up my thai. Do you think it is difficult for me to find an engineering job in Thailand ? :o

Edited by duck

I sometimes wish we could tap the resources I see here -- a decent systems engineer out of school can command $50,000 or more here (I know - I am funding many of them). That is more than $160K baht/month. Unfortunately, I am limited to hiring US citizens.

• 1 year later...
I sometimes wish we could tap the resources I see here -- a decent systems engineer out of school can command $50,000 or more here (I know - I am funding many of them). That is more than $160K baht/month. Unfortunately, I am limited to hiring US citizens.

:o hello , i am 31 from the uk and am looking for work in thailand for October 06, can anyone point me in the right direction? . I have been doing site work for about five years and have passed 2nd year electricians exams, i also have 2381 wiring regs and 2391 test and inspect also cscs health and safety and ipaf license for boom / scissor lift. I wouls appreciate any guidance as this is all new to me . Thanks Paul

Thanks A-Link. :D

By the way, I am 28yrs old guy from Singapore and have bachelor's degree in my country's university, Nanyang Technological University(top 4 university in South-East Asia). Have 5 years of maintenance experience in ILS. My English is fluent but i have to brush up my thai. Do you think it is difficult for me to find an engineering job in Thailand ? :o

I think you would find it pretty tough. Unless you were hired in Singapore and transferred to work in LOS.

Since we're all looking for a job:

I'm an engineer too, from europe. Electronic, but with experiences in almost anything controlled by computer, incl. vacuum, pneumatics, hydraulics. 6 years in thailand. But looking for a job near or at korat/khao-yai area.. Will take any offering serious if at or over 100K (so part-time possibilty included).