Looking For Info On Auto Crash Near Ban Lao

IraqRon

I understand that a car crash in Huay Kean last week, or thereabout, killed six teens from nearby Wiang Chiang Rung/Ban Lao area. Does anyone has more definitive information on this? High speed was said to be involved.

I understand from my wife that the accident happened at about 7pm on Tuesday 23rd. A car carrying 9[!!] Youngsters returning from a house warming party left the road at speed by the temple. She thinks two lads were killed, and a couple are in ICU. Sad.

Traffic certainly goes through Huay Kean too fast, maybe the local home guard lads should set up some check points!

Jag, I have a house, or rather my wife and I have one, there also. Don't think I know you though!!

My wife told me six (hoch) youngsters were killed, and the driver was 14 yo. She also said it happened in front of the temple.

Really very very sad, so many family, friends, schoolmates, neighbors, even the folks in Huay Kean all affected by this accident as well as the kids themselves. Vehicles do drive very fast in that area, my wife tells me of local folks run over while crossing the road there in the past. Maybe speed bumps would help.

Jag, I have a house, or rather my wife and I have one, there also. Don't think I know you though!!

My wife told me six (hoch) youngsters were killed, and the driver was 14 yo. She also said it happened in front of the temple.

Really very very sad, so many family, friends, schoolmates, neighbors, even the folks in Huay Kean all affected by this accident as well as the kids themselves. Vehicles do drive very fast in that area, my wife tells me of local folks run over while crossing the road there in the past. Maybe speed bumps would help.

as you all know thailand when something happened there are lots of storys

i've tried to find out what really happened

there was 9 you ppl in the car

from 17 up

the driver and his girlfriend saved there lives by using car belts

4 ppl died on the spot

2 stil in hospital serious injured

1 i dont know

they all where drunk after a party for a new house

• 4 weeks later...

Traffic certainly goes through Huay Kean too fast, maybe the local home guard lads should set up some check points!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We tried to get speed bumps installed in our village. Its impossible. The villagers have actually removed some speed bumps we had earlier because the drunks were falling off motorbikes because of them. As strange as it seems, The fault is seen with the bump not with the totally incapacitated driver. bottomline they will cause more accidents . only got to think about what happens at pedestrian crossings.

as you all know thailand when something happened there are lots of storys

i've tried to find out what really happened

there was 9 you ppl in the car

from 17 up

the driver and his girlfriend saved there lives by using car belts

4 ppl died on the spot

2 stil in hospital serious injured

1 i dont know

The sooner they ban alchohol for good ,,,,nevermind songkran the better everyone will be !!!!!!!!!!!

they all where drunk after a party for a new house