Tm 47...new Question

Can anyone help with a little inquiry?

My latest 90-day report expires on 5 April. I am also due to fly out on a business trip the same day. Do I need to submit another TM 47 on 4 April or just stamp out the next day. I realize that upon my return the 90-day clock will begin anew upon my arrival. Thanks.

My latest 90-day report expires on 5 April. I am also due to fly out on a business trip the same day. Do I need to submit another TM 47 on 4 April or just stamp out the next day. I realize that upon my return the 90-day clock will begin anew upon my arrival. Thanks.

You get 7 days either side of the date. The Immigration website says report if you are staying in the Kingdom over 90 days. As you are leaving on the same date I do not think you have to do.

You get 7 days either side of the date. The Immigration website says report if you are staying in the Kingdom over 90 days. As you sre leaving on the same date I do not think you have to do.

Thanks, LB...I didn't realize this little quirk until now...usually am gone on frequent business trips and never need to submit a TM 47.