Do You Use Moisturizer On Your Body?

Jingthing

Do you use moisturizer on your body?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here's the drill: In the morning, wash with tea tree oil soap and moisturize with something containing sunscreen.

Bedtime, exfoliate....then start the cycle again.

Exfoliate? Do you need some kind of special genitals to do this?

Genitals with a high pain threshold?

OK, I have learned the definition the hard way.

I bought a large bottle of "body wash" from Watson's the other day and didn't read the small print under the product name. It said "Exfoliating body wash." Naively, I poured it on thickly during my shower that night and started scrubbing away as normal. Like taking a shower in a waterfall of sandpaper sheets. Reminds me of the time I camped in sticky hot weather on Galveston Bay, Texas. Body got all sweaty, and then the sand stuck to me all night long, making any movement total torture.

Yes, I confirm PB's observation: Genitals with a high pain threshold is required.

After the sandpaper treatment, yes, the body was in great need of moisturizing. Tip. Don't do the exfoliating, and you won't need the moisturizing. Save your baht for the nephew's university education. :)

• 4 weeks later...

News flash!

There now is yet another good price promotion on BODY BUTTER at Boots. This is for a different line of body butters than the first mentioned promotion, but they are similar products. Actually the ingredients in this line are even more exotic such as stuff from the rain forest. At least in Pattaya, the sale is buy 2, get the second for 70 percent discount, which adds up to 325 baht for 2 of them. This is not as good as the first promotion, 3 for 400 baht, but it is still pretty good, so there you have it, butter people.

The sale is running now through sometime in mid June ...

Edited by Jingthing

Studies have shown that moisturization patterns are highly correlated to political orientation. In Thailand, habitual moisturizers tend toward the yellow, while non-moisturizers tend to support the reds. There are exceptions.

Studies have shown that moisturization patterns are highly correlated to political orientation. In Thailand, habitual moisturizers tend toward the yellow, while non-moisturizers tend to support the reds. There are exceptions.

Sounds doubtful. The PAD yellow people are mostly middle class and could afford skin care products more easily. If there is a correlation, it is meaningless.

shower, baby oil then let it dry "au natural"

That's a low budget solution that would help a lot of people. I need the butter, my skin is weird. Baby oil is sold in a light version which is better. It is mineral oil, a petroleum byproduct, but apparently very safe, enough for babies!