Hot Chicks?

nonstopaction

Hello Everyone in Chiang Rai!! :o

I have been living in Pattaya and Bangkok for many years. I am planning to relocate to Chiang Rai because I have heard that there are many nice girls there.

Can anyone give me an idea where I can meet some of them????

Where are the hang outs in CR? Where is the action??

I wanna meet all of you and see where the Northern action is... :D:D:D:D

The Ladies/Girls of the Kingdom is pretty much same in all parts of the Kingdom, "Believe It or Not" many of the girls/ladies you have seen/met in Pattaya and the Big Mango(Bangkok) Hale from CR, CM and the North East/ Isan, most just came to the big mango and Pattaya because they heard tell many rich farangs were there waiting and willing to pay big BAHT for their Company and the pleasure of spend time with a pretty Lady. :D:D Best check out her Heart rather than where she comes from. :D:o:D

please don't come to chiang rai! just stay where you are .. the would be the best

i want to import girls from Pataya and start a whole street full of girly bars, massage parlours (full body) and maybe some all night beach parties. any suggestions where in CR? where's your house?

thx

A full body massage palace might be a good idea. I think they are making big money with that here in Pattaya. I love those soapies.

Does anyone know if there are many of these in CR?? I am sure no matter how many there are in CR there must be a demand for more :o . Can never get enough of those!!!!!!!!

How can you not love those things. Just writing about that now makes me want to go out for one and I am sure everyone must feel the same...

Next week when I am in town I will look into it. In the meantime any help or extra info would be nice!

The Chiang Rai Massage Palace...I can picture it already!!

A full body massage palace might be a good idea. I think they are making big money with that here in Pattaya. I love those soapies.

Does anyone know if there are many of these in CR?? I am sure no matter how many there are in CR there must be a demand for more :D . Can never get enough of those!!!!!!!!

How can you not love those things. Just writing about that now makes me want to go out for one and I am sure everyone must feel the same...

Next week when I am in town I will look into it. In the meantime any help or extra info would be nice!

The Chiang Rai Massage Palace...I can picture it already!!

This post just goes to show, you don't need to have a long neck to be a goose! :o