About Bangkok

chery08

I'm planning my trip to Bangkok this March... thinking of staying in Marriott Spa and Resort but still looking for better hotels as this hotel is a little far from the shopping areas.... Anyone can recommend a nice afforable hotel with Spa facilities?

I came across this place called - Vimanmek Mansion from the website.. does anyone knows how to get there? Are the subways in Bangkok easy to use?

I'm planning my trip to Bangkok this March... thinking of staying in Marriott Spa and Resort but still looking for better hotels as this hotel is a little far from the shopping areas.... Anyone can recommend a nice afforable hotel with Spa facilities?

I came across this place called - Vimanmek Mansion from the website.. does anyone knows how to get there? Are the subways in Bangkok easy to use?

Stay at the Marriot - the boat takes you to the BTS which will lead you to shopping heaven. The Marriot is one of the nicest places to stay in Bangkok. Fresher air than anywhere in Silom/Sukhumvit....

How affordable is the Marriott?

Look at the "News Clippings Thread" for subway information