Gyms And/or Place To Buy Free Weights

MulveyMayhem

Hi all,

First post newbie....

Am looking for a cheap (aren't we all!) gym that has a decent selection of free weights from 2kg up to 25kg....(25kg for the hub!). Not really bothered about decent cardio equipment but a bike or rower would be quite nice. Buying a house in the San Sai area so as close as possible would be cool too as we will use it approx 5 times a week (postiivity hey!). Or....

Where to buy free weights? Have looked at Sportsworld NW of Chiang Mai, Carre Four and Robinsons. They seem a tad expensive so wandered if anyone had any knowledge of anywhere else?

Need to buy a fridge, mattress, basic house stuff so if anyone is having a clear out/moving or knows anyone who is then all help appreciated.

Cheers all.

:o

Hi all,

First post newbie....

Am looking for a cheap (aren't we all!) gym that has a decent selection of free weights from 2kg up to 25kg....(25kg for the hub!). Not really bothered about decent cardio equipment but a bike or rower would be quite nice. Buying a house in the San Sai area so as close as possible would be cool too as we will use it approx 5 times a week (postiivity hey!). Or....

Where to buy free weights? Have looked at Sportsworld NW of Chiang Mai, Carre Four and Robinsons. They seem a tad expensive so wandered if anyone had any knowledge of anywhere else?

Need to buy a fridge, mattress, basic house stuff so if anyone is having a clear out/moving or knows anyone who is then all help appreciated.

Cheers all.

:o

We have plenty of house-clearing of excess furniture and various items so contact me. Also, I found a gym that charged a nominal amount compared to what I am use to. I'll wait for your PM for contact info. I also have some free weights that I would like to get rid of.