Is It Wrong To Not Give A Girl Money?

runner

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP comes across as very immature, if he is, in fact, 28 years old.

I think that he wants everybody to tell him "Well done", screwing a girl without getting screwed!

There must be something about him if he never had a gf in USA!

I would think that his gfs come with a foot pump or are 5 finger puppets.

I have girlfriends that I sleep with but a lot of the time I don't give them any money. As soon as the demands for money crop up, I have to dump them. Is this wrong? It's just that I'm not exactly rich. I feel I'm a deadbeat. :D

This all demands on several factors:

How elderly you are

How hideously ugly you are

How bald you are

How fat and grotesque you are

How horrible a human being you are

How terrible at sex you are....

Well if you are an old fat sweaty nasty looking bastage then yes you should be paying and you are a deadbeat.

If you're young and handsome then no you never should pay and yes you should dump them, if they beg and beg to come back and you liked them then let them come back, they won't ask again.

I'm 28 and not fat or ugly. Besides, I don't think appearances is very relevant when it comes to this.

He's ugly :o

I feel I'm a deadbeat. :o

That feeling is mutual, you are correct.

I would add 'Cheap Charlie' to your description.

29 yrs old, never had a g/f. Hmmm,

Left a load of debts in the USA, Hmmm.

Infantile posts, hmmm.

When does your Tourist Visa expire?

I'd say you should join another forum, PM me and I'll give you the url. :D

I feel I'm a deadbeat. :o

That feeling is mutual, you are correct.

I would add 'Cheap Charlie' to your description.

29 yrs old, never had a g/f. Hmmm,

Left a load of debts in the USA, Hmmm.

Infantile posts, hmmm.

When does your Tourist Visa expire?

I'd say you should join another forum, PM me and I'll give you the url. :D

You beat me to it GungaDin!! :D

I have girlfriends that I sleep with but a lot of the time I don't give them any money. As soon as the demands for money crop up, I have to dump them. Is this wrong? It's just that I'm not exactly rich. I feel I'm a deadbeat. :o

Yes, in my opinion it is wrong/cheap of you. Now remember you get what you pay for and my guess is you want be getting anything else from her. Those girls do talk together case you didn't know, so if you stay in the same town word will get around about you PDQ, i.e., you want get much from any of them and your name will be change to CHEAP Charley. :D:D

For the casual type of relationship you are talking about you should be giving something . Rightly or wrongly thats how it works in Thailand , give them some money and say "buy yourself a new shirt/skirt" , "here's something towards your rent" , "buy yourself some food" , "this is for the bus" , "get some petrol for your motorbike" , you both know what its really for but you just don't say it . I would say anything less than 500 would be seen as an insult .

She was hi-so, she told me so! :o

Really though, she'll give you plenty of clues as to whether a payoff is a good idea or not. A commercial college girl might mention that tuition is due soon, or that rent at her apartment is a rip off. If she takes you to her condo which she owns then I wouldn't slip 2k into her jeans while she's taking a bath. It's not black and white... plenty of gals out there just want to have fun, zoom around in your car, go to parties she wouldn't otherwise know about, etc.

:D

I have girlfriends that I sleep with but a lot of the time I don't give them any money. As soon as the demands for money crop up, I have to dump them. Is this wrong? It's just that I'm not exactly rich. I feel I'm a deadbeat. :o

Why a girl should be together with you if not for money ???

because you from the usa or for what , everything you make a young thai man

can do better then you, so pay your money and stop ask stupid questions

Why a girl should be together with you if not for money ???

because you from the usa or for what , everything you make a young thai man

can do better then you, so pay your money and stop ask stupid questions

:D :D :D

Bumbui, I'm laughing with you, not at you. :D

if you take a working girl / bar girl then you should pay !!! i don't care if you think your good looking, your not ,you just seem like a better option .. looks wont pay her bills !!!

and your not good looking ( like me - joke ) if your a falang .....

Thai like thai .......sure they put up with /can love a falang but its not because hes good looking !

i had a mate like you ,he thought he was a good looking young swedish lad ...... he didn't pay , thought he shouldn't have too

he took the same girl twice , and on the second time , when he didn't offer any money ......he paid in a different kind of way later .....it was not a pretty site , alot of blood

i do understand your point thou , why should i , a good looking 38 year old , pay the same amount as the fat ugly guy , buy maybe hes pays more ,some older people over here have alot more cash to throw around , and cash is king !!!! ( today (3.00pm) i saw a guy buy 20 tequila shots for 2 girls) .

in a nutshell ...... you should always offer some money ....if its that kind of girl ...........don't be a cheap charlie

if she is a working hooker... pay her,(did you find her in Soy Cowboy) if she is not a hooker, why would you think about paying her.... give her taxi money and chuck her out on her well used ass..!!!! EASY.

If a girl is better looking than you then you should give them money......

I'm not sure it its just me, but whenever I've seen a bloke with a woman I've always thought the woman better looking than the man.

You should feel a deadbeat cus you are!

If you're asking this question it means you have thought about the situation and you know you should be paying a little for services rendered !

But don't worry I'm sure your mom is still proud of you :D

I love u man!

Would you be asking this question in relation to girlfriends you've had or might have in your own country?

I've never had a gf in my own country. But I find that most Thai ladies will ask for money after you've stayed with them. I'm okay with giving them some money, but they ask for crazy money sometimes. After all, I left the US because the girls are too expensive.

How much is "crazy money"?

It is quite funny to see how most of the guys here already forgot about a normal relationship where you dont need to be supporting economically a random girlfriend.. At least if he was in a loooong relation ship with her, living with her, or something.. yeah maybe. But any GF? you got to feed them, get them clothes and money for bus? SAD.

I did that with my english wife until my son was old enough to stay at his nans,that was 10 years or more.why is it different here if you have a family,so maybe instead of knocking MOST OF THE GUYS,as you put it,you find out some info first.

BTW

I have got a wondeffully normal relationship,so stop being anti men you could get banned for that