Is It Wrong To Not Give A Girl Money?

runner

Really it does? Dont have more girlfriends then that give you money and that you give to? <deleted>?

This guys a tard RJT, thinks he knows something he doesn't.

Honestly I have no idea what he’s rambling on about. I’m just seeking attention.

lol

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have girlfriends that I sleep with but a lot of the time I don't give them any money. As soon as the demands for money crop up, I have to dump them. Is this wrong? It's just that I'm not exactly rich. I feel I'm a deadbeat. :o

Why a girl should be together with you if not for money ???

because you from the usa or for what , everything you make a young thai man

can do better then you, so pay your money and stop ask stupid questions

Clearly you are one of those "smart", pardon me, hahahahahahahaha, Thai guys, right?

I've been waiting just for someone like you to come along. I'd like you to pick 5 things you "think" you can do better than me, then lets go, I'm game.

Thinking you are smarter than you are is a big reason why Thailand is still 3rd world. You should stick to trying to be nice. You have a better chance at being successful at that.

<deleted>?

Pretty straight-forward, what is it you are confused about? Especially since it wasn't directed at you. Let me put it in your terms:

<deleted>, <deleted>?

Duh!

Really it does? Dont have more girlfriends then that give you money and that you give to? <deleted>?

This guys a tard RJT, thinks he knows something he doesn't.

Honestly I have no idea what he's rambling on about. I'm just seeking attention.

lol

It's become pretty clear most of you understand little about the subject you are talking about, let alone much else, including the OP. In fact if you read his other posts you'll find...well, you can read his posts.

That being said, you keep "thinking" you know what you "think" you do. It makes things much better for guys like me that actually have some idea. Don't forget to pay your girlfriend for what you can do better than me too, she'll probably want to spend that money on me. I appreciate it.

:o

You do realise Im the guy that said you DONT have to pay for it right? You don't even know who you are arguing with lol. Try to keep us all straight, we arent all the same person. Still waiting for you to quote me and tell me what I said that was wrong.

Not going to comment on how the OP wrote his post.

Enough responds on that.

But he raises one issue that I remember I thought about some years back.

I have only had 2 gf's here, and when the first relationship ended, I went out and dated quite a few ladies over a short period.

I said dated, not slept with.

So hold your horses.

:o

Anyhow,

I still remember how surprised I was when quite a few of the ladies sometimes asked if I could be kind enough to help to pay their mobile bill, or if they could borrow some money, or if I could help them with this month's rent, etc.

These questions came fairly soon after the first/second date.

For those of you with a special mind set, NO they were not ladies belonging to a certain profession.

Of course, the majority of ladies I did meet, never asked for a single dime.

I guess it might depend of what social status we belong to?

As some of the other members also have observed, and older/more mature man would sometimes give gifts/money to his much younger girl friend.

Of course, the word girl friend might not be the right word then.