Is It Wrong To Not Give A Girl Money?

runner

I did that with my english wife until my son was old enough to stay at his nans,that was 10 years or more.why is it different here if you have a family,so maybe instead of knocking MOST OF THE GUYS,as you put it,you find out some info first.

BTW

I have got a wondeffully normal relationship,so stop being anti men you could get banned for that

Whose post are you responding to?

You did what with your English wife?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is some misunderstanding here. We've got people assuming he's with bar girls and not paying when he should, we've got people like me that assumed he's with regular girls that he sees often and then we've got strange opinions that you are supposed to pay non working girls..... what a mess. Wish the op was smart enough to be more clear.

OMG what a tard, he's on here making these posts in some ridiculous attempt to brag, sorry fool doesnt even realise you don't need to play games like that and be a sneaking a hole to have sex with no cost... just need to be honest <deleted>. Tell a woman exactly what she can and cannot expect from you and you'll do just fine.

I think he means prostitutes, not girlfriends ? :o

I think that he may be mistaking prostitutes for girlfriends.

Looking back through his posts much of his life seems to revolve around sex, in an utterly chauvanistic (sp) way.

In short, the OP is a numpty.

I think he means prostitutes, not girlfriends ? :o

Looking back through his posts much of his life seems to revolve around sex, in an utterly chauvanistic (sp) way.

Been thinking of a name for him for 2 days,also a name thats not too offensive but to the point.

NUMPTY

good one sir lol

if you take a working girl / bar girl then you should pay !!! i don't care if you think your good looking, your not ,you just seem like a better option .. looks wont pay her bills !!!

and your not good looking ( like me - joke ) if your a falang .....

Thai like thai .......sure they put up with /can love a falang but its not because hes good looking !

i had a mate like you ,he thought he was a good looking young swedish lad ...... he didn't pay , thought he shouldn't have too

he took the same girl twice , and on the second time , when he didn't offer any money ......he paid in a different kind of way later .....it was not a pretty site , alot of blood

i do understand your point thou , why should i , a good looking 38 year old , pay the same amount as the fat ugly guy , buy maybe hes pays more ,some older people over here have alot more cash to throw around , and cash is king !!!! ( today (3.00pm) i saw a guy buy 20 tequila shots for 2 girls) .

in a nutshell ...... you should always offer some money ....if its that kind of girl ...........don't be a cheap charlie

Bottom line no I was not talking about bargirls and neither was the op since he said they were girlfriends, if you take a bar girl and refuse to pay you are stealing and risking your life, unless it was agreed upon before hand that you were not going to pay, this does happen.... an extreme example is I had a handsome 19 year old friend.... half the bargirls wanted to go with him for free, it was really quite annoying. But other than that, Thais don't like a handsome falangs looks? lol Is that seriously what you think?

do you still think that ..... now you / somebody has pointed out his other posts

i looked before a commented , unlike you.

in an other post , he mentions cruising sukumvit and pattaya beach for girls or girlfriends ,

lol

This guy is funny, this guy is the reason why the girls try to pull a shifty on us. Thai girls generalise about us as we do with them, they probably think were all like this bloke

Experienced girls tend to prefer older men, as the young are known for their reluctance to conclude the transaction in honourable fashion.

I think he means prostitutes, not girlfriends ? :D

Been thinking of a name for him for 2 days,also a name thats not too offensive but to the point.

NUMPTY

good one sir lol

Try "Banker"! :o

lol

This guy is funny, this guy is the reason why the girls try to pull a shifty on us. Thai girls generalise about us as we do with them, they probably think were all like this bloke

Experienced girls tend to prefer older men, as the young are known for their reluctance to conclude the transaction in honourable fashion.

:D:D:o:D

if you take a working girl / bar girl then you should pay !!! i don't care if you think your good looking, your not ,you just seem like a better option .. looks wont pay her bills !!!

and your not good looking ( like me - joke ) if your a falang .....

Thai like thai .......sure they put up with /can love a falang but its not because hes good looking !

i had a mate like you ,he thought he was a good looking young swedish lad ...... he didn't pay , thought he shouldn't have too

he took the same girl twice , and on the second time , when he didn't offer any money ......he paid in a different kind of way later .....it was not a pretty site , alot of blood

i do understand your point thou , why should i , a good looking 38 year old , pay the same amount as the fat ugly guy , buy maybe hes pays more ,some older people over here have alot more cash to throw around , and cash is king !!!! ( today (3.00pm) i saw a guy buy 20 tequila shots for 2 girls) .

in a nutshell ...... you should always offer some money ....if its that kind of girl ...........don't be a cheap charlie

Bottom line no I was not talking about bargirls and neither was the op since he said they were girlfriends, if you take a bar girl and refuse to pay you are stealing and risking your life, unless it was agreed upon before hand that you were not going to pay, this does happen.... an extreme example is I had a handsome 19 year old friend.... half the bargirls wanted to go with him for free, it was really quite annoying. But other than that, Thais don't like a handsome falangs looks? lol Is that seriously what you think?

do you still think that ..... now you / somebody has pointed out his other posts

i looked before a commented , unlike you.

in an other post , he mentions cruising sukumvit and pattaya beach for girls or girlfriends ,

Either way, you two both seem to have worse problems than the OP. In fact, I'm wondering why are you even in this forum for EXPATS and FARANG, when you probably are neither, especially if you aren't as repulsive looking as you sound?

The guys asked a simple question, too simple for the simple two of you.

The OP comes across as very immature, if he is, in fact, 28 years old.

I think that he wants everybody to tell him "Well done", screwing a girl without getting screwed!

There must be something about him if he never had a gf in USA!

I would think that his gfs come with a foot pump or are 5 finger puppets.

Why is all the supposedly MATURE geniuses like you, can't simply answer the guys question? The real dummies really stand out clear on Thai Visa.

Congratulations.

I have girlfriends that I sleep with but a lot of the time I don't give them any money. As soon as the demands for money crop up, I have to dump them. Is this wrong? It's just that I'm not exactly rich. I feel I'm a deadbeat. :o

Why a girl should be together with you if not for money ???

because you from the usa or for what , everything you make a young thai man

can do better then you, so pay your money and stop ask stupid questions

Clearly you are one of those "smart", pardon me, hahahahahahahaha, Thai guys, right?

I've been waiting just for someone like you to come along. I'd like you to pick 5 things you "think" you can do better than me, then lets go, I'm game.

Thinking you are smarter than you are is a big reason why Thailand is still 3rd world. You should stick to trying to be nice. You have a better chance at being successful at that.

I have girlfriends that I sleep with but a lot of the time I don't give them any money. As soon as the demands for money crop up, I have to dump them. Is this wrong? It's just that I'm not exactly rich. I feel I'm a deadbeat. :o

:D:D:D

Bumbui, I'm laughing with you, not at you. :D

You would.

I did that with my english wife until my son was old enough to stay at his nans,that was 10 years or more.why is it different here if you have a family,so maybe instead of knocking MOST OF THE GUYS,as you put it,you find out some info first.

BTW

I have got a wondeffully normal relationship,so stop being anti men you could get banned for that

I think you take it wrong. I talked about RANDOM GIRLFRIENDS... Not a wife. So, I'll look for more information the day you learn to read. Deal? :o

Clearly you are one of those "smart", pardon me, hahahahahahahaha, Thai guys, right?

I've been waiting just for someone like you to come along. I'd like you to pick 5 things you "think" you can do better than me, then lets go, I'm game.

Thinking you are smarter than you are is a big reason why Thailand is still 3rd world. You should stick to trying to be nice. You have a better chance at being successful at that.

<deleted>?

I used to have quite a few Thai girls who would eagerly sleep with me. Looking back, I think they enjoyed being with me but perhaps the underriding fact was the potential prospect of being a sole girlfriend. None for financial reward nor working in the sex trade but I have no doubt there was some novelty factor and a certain cachet as well. The same happened when living in Tokyo and Hong Kong though there it was more obvious because of my position.

Why the hel_l would you want to give a lady money because you have slept with her and had sex?

Start handing out cash and they are no better than Lady Bar.

This is close enough to what I would tell you. Most of the idiots making comments on here are clearly used to buying ass, which can be okay too, especially considering most of them. But otherwise,... don't be cheap, if you didn't pay a bar fine, and she didn't establish up front that she was charging you, then don't listen to those on here who really wouldn't know what a pimp hand is, and don't pay them. If you really like someone, you should at least know them well enough to know what their basic situation is. If you are going to be dating several women don't be an idiot, just date as many that will give you money, as you do those you might help out now and then. Just be a little chivalrous along the way. Oh, and wear a condom. It's not brain surgery, just math. If they are not the only one, don't tell them they are, could be dangerous.

It's late, I'm tired, not going to proof read this. I hope it makes sense.

Why the hel_l would you want to give a lady money because you have slept with her and had sex?

Start handing out cash and they are no better than Lady Bar.

This is close enough to what I would tell you. Most of the idiots making comments on here are clearly used to buying ass, which can be okay too, especially considering most of them. But otherwise,... don't be cheap, if you didn't pay a bar fine, and she didn't establish up front that she was charging you, then don't listen to those on here who really wouldn't know what a pimp hand is, and don't pay them. If you really like someone, you should at least know them well enough to know what their basic situation is. If you are going to be dating several women don't be an idiot, just date as many that will give you money, as you do those you might help out now and then. Just be a little chivalrous along the way. Oh, and wear a condom. It's not brain surgery, just math. If they are not the only one, don't tell them they are, could be dangerous.

It's late, I'm tired, not going to proof read this. I hope it makes sense.

Makes sense to me.. Right on!

lol this guys on a nerd rage, hey buddy what exactly are you trying to say? (jonhefallis)

Yeah, it's a nerd rage alright, you being the nerd that can't even figure out what I'm saying. All that after claiming how "smart" you are.

I can say that I am thoroughly entertained by those of you who "think" you know anything about women, dating or whatever else you try to discuss, including the OP, so go ahead on, don't let me slow you. I'm having too much fun reading your other posts which reflect your true intellect.

lol this guys on a nerd rage, hey buddy what exactly are you trying to say? (jonhefallis)

Yeah, it's a nerd rage alright, you being the nerd that can't even figure out what I'm saying. All that after claiming how "smart" you are.

I can say that I am thoroughly entertained by those of you who "think" you know anything about women, dating or whatever else you try to discuss, including the OP, so go ahead on, don't let me slow you. I'm having too much fun reading your other posts which reflect your true intellect.

Well please quote my posts you think I'm mistaken on, I pretty much said what you are trying to say so really no idea what you are talking about, you better point it out for me.

I just realised you don't even know what posts are mine... you're just talking crap for the sake of argument.

Edited by Sabum