Western ladies in bangkok

Bud Zumwalt

???

Ok, I deserve the hits. I am hopefully on the correct path. I have turned over a new leaf.  I am not a vain person, just a guy trying to make some conversation and learn from others.

On second thoughts, Bud. Perhaps it'd be better if you signed up to Greenpeace before your visit, and then you can tell the immigration "I'm just here for conservation" truthfully. They won't know the difference, but keep the 70s shades scarce. Ooohps, that was a slip of the tongue/keyboard. :o

bud,what is the big deal about appearance, i am mr.ordinary, like everyone else.(apart from all those mrs.ordinary's out there.)

i'll be in bkk in about 6 weeks time and maybe we can meet up for a drink,face to reconstructed face.

maybe you can invite me and other board members who have given you so much support,headaches and moral advice to your impending wedding. ???  ???

???

You all gonna buy me drinks .. cool! And perform some more surgery? Now come on guys! Leave the little troll alone.

Actually appearance in Thailand, even your shades does not mean anything. The lady scene is for the most part .. any where in the world is based on money not what you look like. You got the money you got the honey! No money, no honey!

There are some exceptions too the rule however, Michael Jackson, he has the plastic, he has the money, but unfortunately no honey. Perhaps in should become an American priest, they get away with anything related to being a pedifile as well. Perhaps you all should invite him out drinking or send him down the detention center in Bangkok for a week.

Bud

Bud

Your picture was taken just before the arrest?

With this picture on your site, I wouldn't trust you with my bicycle! It reminds me of Saddam's sons' last pictures!

Don't you think it's about time to sell your 1970's Ray-Ban on e-bay?

Bud, how much wiser it would be to cut your hair short in the back and around your ears (use some double tape if needed...), and please, smile, it won't hurt your lips!

Bud, are you for real or what? I have seldom read so much bullsh*t from a single man  :o .

Weird mix of vanity, self-importance, shamelessness and somewhat stupidity... why such a urge to spread the details of your private life on this expat woman forum?

The more you justify yourself in an attempt to restore some credibility on this forum, the more ridiculous you get.

I wish you find what you are searching for in Thailand... maybe some parts of the scene are your best bet for naive people like you, where look and intelligence are not as important as 'good heart' (actual meaning: gullible and generous with cash). Even if you are not so much packed with $$$, with your reconstructed face (by judging the results, i prefer not to imagine how it looked like before you go under the knife) of big white man, i am confident some girls will take for granted you are a potential big honey ???

I hope so, too. and after all the effort you made I guess most ladies you'll meet will be thrilled by your appearance. unfortunately no women replied to your posts here, but I'm sure you got loads of pm's and emails.

that's why I'm closing this thread now, please continue your discussion in a more suitable forum if you wish.

chok dee

elfe