Cm's Best British Bacon And Breakfast Sausage

Ulysses G.

Yorkies produce the only genuine British style breakfast banger that I have ever tasted in Thailand, the only establishment to ever use this fine sausage was The Laughing Leprechaun.

I find the new guys sausages (Tony's) on a par with Yorkies but cheaper.

No idea if they do bacon *and* sausage - let alone British - but has anyone been to the all-u-can-eat around the corner from Tesco on Nimmanhaemin?

I walked in to look at their buffet table. Not much there and not very good looking. I walked out and went to Bake and Bite instead.

for my sixpennyworth... Ayam baked beans are awful...far too sweet......

We have a Lotus here in Fang...and even though they don't stock them on the shelves, we often get a load of Brooks baked beans on sale on the cheap shelves...a few dents or close to run out date...but I've never had any problems with them.... and they are pretty good ...especially at only 20 baht a tin

Agree about Brooks baked beans and a bargain at 20 baht (dents do not affect the taste) especially when they are about 63 baht in CM, couldn't send me a couple of trays could you :D .

45 Baht at Rimping Mee-Chok, also McGarrett's at similar price. :)

The sausage king's bacon and sausages are easily the best I have tried in Chiang Mai. I've ordered from him a few times through a friend of his. He does great chicken and mushroom pies' also :)

Agreed - best in CM if not the entire country

I think that this is the brand Tuskers uses and offers for frozen take away

for my sixpennyworth... Ayam baked beans are awful...far too sweet......

We have a Lotus here in Fang...and even though they don't stock them on the shelves, we often get a load of Brooks baked beans on sale on the cheap shelves...a few dents or close to run out date...but I've never had any problems with them.... and they are pretty good ...especially at only 20 baht a tin

Agree about Brooks baked beans and a bargain at 20 baht (dents do not affect the taste) especially when they are about 63 baht in CM, couldn't send me a couple of trays could you :D .

45 Baht at Rimping Mee-Chok, also McGarrett's at similar price. :D

Makro-Superhighway had 3 cans of Brooks baked beans @ 114B, yesterday, ie 38B per-can. :D

Plus free bomb-check, of the underside of your car, when driving into their car-park. :)