Where Should I Go For The Day?

meme

I'm going to be on soi Boengkoet tomorrow for an appointment in the morning. I have the rest of the day and I want to get a hair cut and get my nails done(not looking to drop a lot of money but would like a decent job), then I am going to be picked up from carrefour. I really dont know my way around very well. Will have to get around by motorbike taxis or songtaews.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I would stick to the motocy taxis, faster, more fun and they exactly know where to go

Plenty to do on Soi 6 in the afternoon :o

Soi 6 won't be a lot of help if he's gay. Either way I'd spend the day lazing on the beach.

Only 30 baht (I think) for the chair and all day service.

There's a decent hairdressers in Carrefour and I'll bet they can do your nails at the same time so it'll be convenient for you getting picked up.

Head up Buddha Hill and see the Buddhas and the view from the hill oppposite where the radio station is.

Go see the new shopping mall.

That's about all for the tourist attractions IN Pattaya unless you have transport

I hear from a few farang and thai ladies that a place called Boyztown is very nice to go middle to late afternoon.Must admit that these ladies are a bit crazy though and realy know how to let their hair down.Then off to hairdressers to let your hair back up lol.