Is It Free To Extend My Tourist Visa In Bangkok?

I know that the Thai government have been issuing tourist visas at no cost, and will do for another 2 months.

I'm coming to the end of my 2nd stay on a double entry tourist visa (60 days) - I understood when I got this back in November that it could be extended for 30 days (in Thailand) at a cost of 1900 baht, but was wondering whether this cost is waived at the moment or not.

Please if anyone can give me an answer to this I would appreciate it so much.

I'm from the UK.

I know that the Thai government have been issuing tourist visas at no cost, and will do for another 2 months.

I'm coming to the end of my 2nd stay on a double entry tourist visa (60 days) - I understood when I got this back in November that it could be extended for 30 days (in Thailand) at a cost of 1900 baht, but was wondering whether this cost is waived at the moment or not.

I'm from the UK.

Nothing is free inside Thailand. :o:D:D:D

I'm from the UK.

I extended my TR60 for another month at Phuket Immigration. It cost me 1900 THB

Sorry!