Anyone Make A Living Of Ebay In Thailand?

THAICUSTOM

A friend of mine (farang) turns over 1 Million baht a month on ebay he has a slick operation running 14 girls on computers a photo studio for taking pictures of products. many sewing houses etc wish i could get a small portion of his monthly income LOL :o

hard to believe.. tell us his ebay name(s) so we can all check it out/his feedback(s) etc..

Very hard to believe, i think you are full of s*%t!!

First of all I would not direct you to his site so you can try and copy him secondly I really want to respond to your inciteful reply Bkkdawg but since you only have 26 posts and are abviously new here I am hoping a moderator will tell you to behave yourself or you will get your legs smacked which will be a lot less painful that what i would do to you.

Yeah, I too am curious. Can you please tell me what he sells, where he buys it, where he buys his shipping materials, and the names of the people he used to design his website?

Ok I will give you an idea of what he does.

He has his own clothing line and has designers design the clothes, he has multiple locations that actually make/sew the garments for him, he then uses his studio to take photos of the items and then his 14 girls do the posting on ebay and manage sales. He has a contract with DHL which do the deliveries for him.

I cannot direct you to his site as he does not want anyone copying his work which would be easy to do here in Thailand and I completely agreee with him on that point, we all want to know how people make money looking for that magic formula, he has found it and good luck to him the jammy bastard :o

A friend of mine (farang) turns over 1 Million baht a month on ebay he has a slick operation running 14 girls on computers a photo studio for taking pictures of products. many sewing houses etc wish i could get a small portion of his monthly income LOL :o

hard to believe.. tell us his ebay name(s) so we can all check it out/his feedback(s) etc..

Very hard to believe, i think you are full of s*%t!!

There's plenty of people making more than this on ebay every month (turnover, not profit). Just look at all the gem sellers! It doesn't take that much to generate a million baht in sales when dealing with stones.