Eztv Wtf Happened

MeetJohnDoe

Does anyone know what happened to the EZTV torrent download site. I went to the bookmark today and instead of the regular home page listing all the available available TV programs in date/time order (in blue) I got a page titled EZTV Sport (in red...with a Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer pic) :o

It was a listing of tons of soccer matches and Formula 1 races and other silly stuff that Europeans watch! I Googled EZTV and the same EZTV.it site comes up (the old homepage for EZTV) but it only brings up the sports page (which I never knew even existed). There is no way I have found to bring up the general shows page.

Anyone know what's going on?

Edited by MeetJohnDoe

I see what you mean. I hope it isn't their idea of an April Fools joke.

There's another site that's quite similar called "xtvi.com". Try that one.

BTW, I don't think it's necessary to call European sports "silly". They're just as valid as US sports. Besides, what could be a sillier and more boring game than American Football (NFL)?

BTW, I don't think it's necessary to call European sports "silly". They're just as valid as US sports. Besides, what could be a sillier and more boring game than American Football (NFL)?

Watching grown men kick with their feet and hit with their heads a round ball for an hour in the hope that they come to a draw; or a bunch of cars drive around in a circuit for 2-3 hours...bukko boring :o

Edited by MeetJohnDoe

Watching grown men kick with their feet and hit with their heads a round ball for an hour in the hope that they come to a draw; or a bunch of cars drive around in a circuit for 2-3 hours...bukko boring :o

Ya, I guess those millions of people that are huge fans of soccer (er...football) just don't know good sport when they see it. I guess they need you to set them straight. But of course NFL is so wonderful and exciting with it's 5-seconds of actual play followed by 2 minutes of slowly walking back to form a huddle - then 5 seconds of play - then 2 minutes to huddle - 5 seconds of play...

Your welcome for the TV torrent info, by the way.

(Note to self: Do not help people here at TV because they rarely acknowledge one's efforts or take a minute to thank anyone.)

Edited by Beacher

I noticed yesterday that torrents using pirate trackers (e.g. EZTV) were offline or continually being timed out. Why I don't know but just checked and still happening. Torrents with other trackers are still working as usual for me.

Ya, I guess those millions of people that are huge fans of soccer (er...football) just don't know good sport when they see it. I guess they need you to set them straight.

Gosh you Europeans are so touchy...that's why I like to put little jabs in some of my posts about about you Brits, Continentals, whoever, just to get a rise out of you :D

As to professional sports of all kinds...I think there're all rather silly and a waste of time. Basically brain junk-food for those who would rather watch others do something than do anything active themselves. The pathetic nationalism, xenophobia, and violence that surrounds some of them (soccer, nee football especially) is also very off-putting, as well as the absurd amounts of money (player salaries, TV contracts, the buying and selling of teams) and product merchandising surrounding is truly pathetic.

As for the link...thanks...feel better now :o

Edited by MeetJohnDoe

It's not all that bad, they go also have "Baseball Tonight".

Ya, I guess those millions of people that are huge fans of soccer (er...football) just don't know good sport when they see it. I guess they need you to set them straight.

Gosh you Europeans are so touchy...that's why I like to put little jabs in some of my posts about about you Brits, Continentals, whoever, just to get a rise out of you :D

As to professional sports of all kinds...I think there're all rather silly and a waste of time. Basically brain junk-food for those who would rather watch others do something than do anything active themselves. The pathetic nationalism, xenophobia, and violence that surrounds some of them (soccer, nee football especially) is also very off-putting, as well as the absurd amounts of money (player salaries, TV contracts, the buying and selling of teams) and product merchandising surrounding is truly pathetic.

As for the link...thanks...feel better now :o

You're a pompus a**.

Perhaps not everybody is able to get out play their favourite sports, so being able to watch pros play it on TV brings them great joy. Your comments clearly show that you feel the world revolves around you and only you.

And as for your sarcastist and insincere "thanks", you can shove it where the sun doesn't shine.