Bkk - Yasothon (kham Khuan Kaeo)

curlywatt

hi guys, my girlfriend and 2 other family members tried to book the bus from bkk to kham khun kaeo for friday 10th april but its fully booked due to songkran. they finish work about 6pm so can't travel till about 8pm, you guys got any suggestions, i think she said the bus is full sat and sun also (not sure i wasn't listening properly)

KKK is abt 40K from Yasothon towards to Ubon Ratchathani, and BUSS to Ubon ,, Nakhon chai air, but as you said, even that might be full and it takes 10Hrs, then buss from Ubon, i don't know if they stop in Yaso.

NCA

Buss is only option from Ubon or even from Yaso direction.

My ex currently lives in Kham Khun Kaeo.

As the prior member stated, if you can get a bus to the bus stations in either Muang Yasothon, or Ubon Ratchathani, then you can get local buses or songthaews down the main road to Amphur Kham Khun Kaeo.

I also thought about visiting there this Songkran, but Air Asia fares from Bkk to Ubon are quite high if you buy within a week of travel.

Bus companies put all available vehicles in service during Songkran, but many thousands take this opportunity to go home during this time.

Many small Issan villages and amphurs have minivans that make regular trips to and from Bkk.