Roof Rack & Bicycle Rack

Hi all, i went to the motor show the other day hoping to pick up a reasonably inexpensive Roof rack/bick rack for a vigo, and all i could

find was the Thule brand good quality i know but the price tag was a bit on the high side.

Ive seen plenty of other brands here in los but don't really know which brand would stand the test of time more than the other.

I believe carryboy also make them, can someone steer me in the right direction.

hi, i have also been after some roof racks for some time now and also can only seem to find thule that will fit my car, lucky for you, you have a vigo which is easy to find some cheaper options, where are you located? alot of places stock cheaper/thai alternatives, if your driving along sukhamvit stop at any of the shops that have bull bars out the front or any 4wd shops and they should have some.

if theres anybody out there who can help me find some roof racks for a honda civic sedan it would be much appreciated, i really dont want to pay the crazy thule price. Does anyone here have roof racks on a sedan? did you get them from the dealer or?

thanks