Thai Visa Jobs

punisher

Just had a look into Thai Visa jobs,eieiei Job Title: Room Attendant Supervisor / Housekeeping Department,how many farangs will ever get a work permit for a job like that,why not filter ?Most of the jobs are offered are not for farang,so please improve whoever is responsible for that

Maybe a farang has a Thai spouse / significant other or acquaintance that would suit the job...?

okokok sorry did not think about that,anyway if you have a look its not that great,thought would be much better

anyway if you have a look its not that great,thought would be much better

its only just starting....give it a bit more time and there'll be more to come :o

That's the obvious first question that springs to mind - can we filter the site to list all jobs available to farrangs? For a site targeted at expats, seems like an essential feature to me.

I second that, mak mak. Just ask advertisers to tick a box (will you accept applications from non-thai nationals for this position?). You then make this a searchable criteria and avoid SO much frustration and time-wasting for both sides. I think this would be a very popular feature, and hopefully this would then set the lead for other thai job sites