Broke...cant Pay The Bills

the trouble comes ...we canot pay the credit card bills , and the house loan.

what can Happened the next !!!!!!

You are knackered mate

exactly,strange post.you dont usually become broke overnight,so must have seen it coming.

Some people don't see what's coming until it runs them over. It's called denial.

To the OP, if you are for real, you need to get with your creditors and try and figure out what's to be done.

Alternatively gather all your assets and all the money you can get your hands on and disappear, best place is back to your home and start over.

Or you apply online for ANOTHER credit card to pay the first credit card ...

Or you get an increased limit on the credit card you already have and use that to tide you over ...

This is assuming your problem is of a temporary nature.

Best wishes. Been there - done that.

Did you lose your JOB?….u didn’t say

If not, then ….STOP feeling sorry for yourself and go get yet another job!!!! And cut your expenses back to the bare minimum.

From now on - never buy anything you can't afford to pay cash for. Financing cars and houses is different - but you should be careful not to exceed your means.

In the meantime, talk with your mortgage and utilities company.....offering to pay them whatever "the minimum" you can afford at the moment.

Best of luck

first, my last shop(rent), from five shops, still runing and i make some money,

i have to pay arund 2 million to 6 credit cards , and 6 million bank loan, 1.5 car loan .

all on my thai wife name. today she got call from amx, to go to the cort on monday.

If your wife knows the right people she can change her name and ID card. I know of one girl with 10 mil debt who did just that. She's still broke but no more outstanding debts to her name.

i have to pay arund 2 million to 6 credit cards , and 6 million bank loan, 1.5 car loan .

all on my thai wife name. today she got call from amx, to go to the cort on monday.

are there bankruptcy laws here in thailand?I dont think your wife changing her name and ID will work,i read on another thread where a thai couple had done this but the law still caught up with them.

This is what you posted a year ago

I am 52 y.o not working and not any income.

You had no income at all but you spent millions of bahts? :o:D

wow thats what i call "rersearch" if all that is the case then the OP has had a good ride,time to pay the piper perhaps.maybe "the wife" had money.

Edited by samuibeachcomber

Not too bad then. Sell the house and motor - you can rent a nice house for 4000bt per month - town house of course but two bedrooms and bathrooms a big lounge/dinning room and kitchen plus car port. Buy a motorbike and pay your cards off on the drip. Problem over. Next customer please...?

Not too bad then. Sell the house and motor - you can rent a nice house for 4000bt per month - town house of course but two bedrooms and bathrooms a big lounge/dinning room and kitchen plus car port. Buy a motorbike and pay your cards off on the drip. Problem over. Next customer please...?

If it was that easy,for example can the house and car be sold.

If it was that easy,for example can the house and car be sold.

Everything's for sale. It's just a matter of the price as Winston Churchill correctly identified for a certain lady. Not saying the guy is going to turn a profit but he may well be able to pay off his debts or most of them. Could be the house loan is way below the value of the place even at a bargain price. There are so many unkowns in this situation but a man with assets has a chance of getting out of the hole and this man appears to be assetted up the gazoo.

It is called compulsive spending!!!!

We unfortunately live in an entitlement society where "many" feels they are owed a certain standard of living no matter how hard they work or whether they work at all.

…… spending money blindly and then get mad because you are so broke???? :D

Monday being Chakri Memorial Day, I doubt that courts will work.

Hi Benz

Sit down and write down all the assets you have.

Next work out the value of these assets

Next which of these could you sell and at what price?

For example if you have a house/apartment - you might be better of selling it and renting a small apartment?

You have some income? Is this a shop?

It will really help if you sit down with your wife and write everything down.

Let me know how you get on and send me a private message if you need more help or other suggestions.

Remember you're at the very bottom and you can only go up?

Good luck

StaniRaj

To be fair to the OP, although I don't know why I should be, he's not in an unommon situation.

I've worked with 3 guys that I could name that have been working in the O&G/Petochem industry here (LOS AND overseas) and earning good money that have ended up on the bones of their @rse.

To their credit every one of them has made a go of getting out of their sh1t but I reckon that is because of the high paying nature of their job.

Beats me how they get into the problems in the first place.

Those peanuts who advocate the OP just "doing a runner" back to his home country and forgetting about the debt are the stereotypical low life losers that LOS draws like bees to honey. Waste of bandwidth and oxygen.

If OP is indeed in such a pecarious position you need to talk with your creditors now and sort out a payment plan. If it was you owed the money you would expect payment so why should it be any different when you owe the dough. You were a big enough boy to spend the dough now it is time for you to be a man and face up to your responsibilities.

Spending other peoples money with little intention of repaying it ? That is a thief, isnt it?.

Running off to avoid facing creditors? Thats a full on, cut your hand off in Saudi, thief.

Oh the lovely people we get in Thailand. Such shining examples.

Edited by spacefruit