Qantas Office In Bangkok

manfromoz

Anyone know where the Qantas office is locate din Bangkok. I think it changed when Qantas & BA merged there operations and now I have different addresses for both airlines.

Any help? I am travelling to bangkok very early in the morning (monday) which is why I have not telelphoned them and asked.

Also, how is the best way to get to the office? Is it near any sky train stations?

TIA

Anyone know where the Qantas office is locate din Bangkok. I think it changed when Qantas & BA merged there operations and now I have different addresses for both airlines.

Any help? I am travelling to bangkok very early in the morning (monday) which is why I have not telelphoned them and asked.

Also, how is the best way to get to the office? Is it near any sky train stations?

TIA

I think they are in the Abuldulrahim Building on Rama 4 which is a big office block. They are either in it or adjacent to it as I do recall seeing a sign for them.

According to their web site the ticketing office is at

21st Floor, Charn Issara Tower I

942/160-163 Rama 4 Road

Tel +66 (2) 636 1747

Junction of Rama 4 and Silom.

Silom stop on the Sky Train.

Also a stop on the underground, but that is out of operation for a few days.

Yes its in the Abdul Rahim building, a largely useless office with largely useless staff, what do you expect? :D:o

Chased my tail for months with these idiots, stuffed up seating allocations, meal requests, screwed up refund which i have never seen, Qantas customer care office in melbourne is equally as useless, kept passing the buck back to the Thai office, and if yo are needing help with BA its even worse, because they are supposed to be one and the same office in Thailand, but the Qantas staff deny any knowledge of who BA is!!

AAAARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH