Where To Donate

mikecm

Does anyone know where and how to donate money to the red shirts?

Thanks for the info.

Try Mr T Shinawatra adress unknown??? no fixed abode better still send it to me Ill pass it on........honest!!! haha nice first post im sure you'll have them jumping thru hoops in 10 minutes :o:D

Cayman Islands. Hurry up, before the money laundering indictment comes down.

The privy councillor, General Pichitr Kullavanijaya, also said he had learned from former American ambassador Ralph Boyce that Thaksin had a bank account on the Cayman Islands, which is known as a major haven for money laundering. He called on authorities to look into the matter.

"He was in office for five to six years and he had as much as Bt100 billion in deposits. Just think about it," Pichitr said.

Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban said yesterday that he would look into the suspicion of money laundering regarding Thaksin.

The Nation, April 4 , 2009

Edited by zaphodbeeblebrox

I have the bank account information for Mrs. Jb...I mean for the UDD/DAAD. If you PM me, I will personally forward it to you. Donations above 1 million baht receive a free key chain and an autographed copy of "Thakin: Are you Ok?"

If you also include an autographed copy of Paetongtarn Shinawatra's book

"Others call him PM, but we call him Dad"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thaksin-s-Da...-H-t254866.html

the check will be in the mail...

The red shirts are mostly working people who can't afford to stay in Bangkok protesting if their movement cannot take care of them. The protesters of the PAD are from the middle class and have more resources. So, if we want to support the red shirts we want to do it with money.

many around us support them but don't want to go to the rallies.

try send a PM to koo82 . she will have the contact details as she follows the red movement closely.

congratulations for helping this pro democracy movement.

Indeed, they need new whetstones bought to sharpen the democracy movement machetes...

102-1.jpg

How old is this picture?

try send a PM to koo82 . she will have the contact details as she follows the red movement closely.

Indeed, they need new whetstones bought to sharpen the democracy movement machetes...

102-1.jpg

Where can I buy that knife?

It looks like it would be good for peeling apples or cutting up watermelons? :o

102-1.jpg

Where can I buy that knife?

It looks like it would be good for peeling apples or cutting up watermelons? :o

couldnt help but notice the yellow handle of the knife.

perhaps he bought it from the PAD end of demonstration sale. ?

agree though, very nice knife to keep in the kitchen drawer but wouldnt be much use against the gun toting, trigger happy PADsters

Edited by mc2

Does anyone know where and how to donate money to the red shirts?

Thanks for the info.

The people in my area are using this account:

A/C Name: Peuanpong Nong-pee Co., Ltd.

Bank: Siam Commercial Bank

Branch: Imperial World Lardprao (Bangkok)

A/C No.: 224-2-29374-6

The transliteration of the account name may not match that in the bank records but the number should allow a transfer to go through.

This information is also shown on the TV screen (in Thai) on the D-Station broadcast or dstation.tv on your computer.

Edited by Boksida

Wouldn't your money be better spent giving to a proper charity that actually helps people instead of some quasi political party ? Por tek tung (sp?), the thai red cross or any orphanage are a good place to start. It's just a thought

Wouldn't your money be better spent giving to a proper charity that actually helps people instead of some quasi political party ? Por tek tung (sp?), the thai red cross or any orphanage are a good place to start. It's just a thought

Sometimes we want to donate for a cause in which we believe. The orphans you think about might gain from it in the long run...

Sometimes we want to donate for a cause in which we believe. The orphans you think about might gain from it in the long run...

Ofcourse, if that is your choice then it's your full right to donate to the reds. I'm sure the irony of a farang donating to UDD will not be lost on Dr. Pol. Col. Thaksin Shinawatra.

The red shirts are mostly working people who can't afford to stay in Bangkok protesting if their movement cannot take care of them. The protesters of the PAD are from the middle class and have more resources. So, if we want to support the red shirts we want to do it with money.

many around us support them but don't want to go to the rallies.

I'm crying thinking all these poor people cannot protest. :o

and here I thought solicitation of funds (which is really all this thread is about), charitable or otherwise, was prohibited on Thaivisa...

red shirt topics have probably increased TV ad revenue by at least 10%, why not make a concession. and it's for a good cause.

Edited by mc2

and here I thought solicitation of funds (which is really all this thread is about), charitable or otherwise, was prohibited on Thaivisa...

perhaps there is an exemption for first-time posters.

He is not soliciting funds by asking where to send his contribution.

perhaps there is an exemption for first-time posters.

He is not soliciting fund. He is asking information to donate funds. :D

Yes, of course he is donating for those who are thugs but fighting against the biggest thugs of all time in the history of Thailand, i.e. PAD and their cronnies aka democrats. :o