Accommodation In Samui For 1 Night For 20 People

Princess01

I'm planning to travel to Koh Samui and Koh Phangan in a group of about 20 people in May. We need somewhere to stay for one night on Koh Samui on 21 May before we head over to Koh Phangan the next day.

I've been having trouble finding somewhere that can accommodate all of us in 10 rooms/bungalows, and a lot of places won't let us book for just the one night.

Can anyone recommend anywhere we could stay? Ideally we want a/c (need a good night's sleep after our flights from London) and near the ferry to Phangan, although as long as we can all stay in the one place it doesn't really matter. Flexible on price too.

Edited by Princess01

• 2 weeks later...
I'm planning to travel to Koh Samui and Koh Phangan in a group of about 20 people in May.  We need somewhere to stay for one night on Koh Samui on 21 May before we head over to Koh Phangan the next day.

I've been having trouble finding somewhere that can accommodate all of us in 10 rooms/bungalows, and a lot of places won't let us book for just the one night.

Can anyone recommend anywhere we could stay?  Ideally we want a/c (need a good night's sleep after our flights from London) and near the ferry to Phangan, although as long as we can all stay in the one place it doesn't really matter.  Flexible on price too.

check out firstasiahotels.com and look at 'Peace Bungalow' - right near the pier for the hop to KP . site here: http://firstasiahotels.com/index.html?acti...s=-1&prices=yes

Edited by mr_lob

• 2 weeks later...

try the darwen town hotel , at the ferry port of nathorn .

it ,s on thaweeratpakdee road , just past the police station .

a good location , second road back from the pier .

there are plenty of rooms here , 650 bt for a large double .

when you book your onward ferry journey , the price

includes a mini bus pick up , to the relevant port/pier .

there are quite a few hotels in nathorn , and they are at

least half the price , you would pay at tourist flooded

chaweng beach area .