Good & Cheap Dedicated Or Vps Servers, Located In Thailand ?

rainman

I'm in need for a cheap dedicated or VPS server (Linux/UNIX) that is located in Thailand. I've been looking around Google, obviously, before posting here, but a lot of the companies seem to just rent the servers in the US and that doesn't help me a lot, since I need it to be located in Thailand. I don't need a lot of space, maybe 5GB max, so even a VPS would do, but I do need SSH (shell) access and around 15 dedicated IPs.

Does anyone know a hosting company with servers in Thailand that they have perhaps used in the past and would recommend? I mention "cheap" because it's just for personal use and I don't need a Quad Xeon server with 4GB RAM for that.

Edited by rainman

• 3 months later...
rainman

i also like to talk to the same locally owned/operated company. when u find your answer, would u pls post it. thx much.

Has anybody had any succes yet? I am interested in a VPS in Thailand as well, but only seem to be able to find US based or really expensive ones. So far I have bene using my own server for testing and servers abroad. But a local VPS in Bangkok for a reasonable price would be great

Edited by frumau