Roseate Marks Around Lips

sleepyjohn

hi there

For a while, maybe 9 months I have sometimes woken up with a roseate blotching usually just under my lower lip sometimes above the top one.....ie not on the mucous membrane.

It is non itchy and painless but being a deepish red is rather offputting. Usually goes away in a couple or few days and has now happened perhaps 6-8 times.

My girlfriend suggests I might be biting my lips in my sleep. Never did it before but perhaps there has to be a first time.

Or is it something more sinister?

John

hi there

For a while, maybe 9 months I have sometimes woken up with a roseate blotching usually just under my lower lip sometimes above the top one.....ie not on the mucous membrane.

It is non itchy and painless but being a deepish red is rather offputting. Usually goes away in a couple or few days and has now happened perhaps 6-8 times.

My girlfriend suggests I might be biting my lips in my sleep. Never did it before but perhaps there has to be a first time.

Or is it something more sinister?

John

Don't go down on her for a couple of weeks, if the problem persists tell her to shave, if the problem still recurs, sack her.