Tesco Lotus Pick Pocket.

johna

My wife put the about ฿150 in her back pocket at the check out counter at Tesco Lotus, Patum Thani.

Going down the escalator some guy stood very close to her, and started talking to our daughter. My wife being suspicious of his behavior pulled her handbag closer to her body, but it was not until she arrived home that she discovered the money in her back pocket was missing.

She called Tesco Lotus to inform them that there was a pick pocket working their store, but the Tesco Lotus rep; she spoke with was completely indifferent, he suggested that she call the police!!

It’s pretty obvious Tesco Lotus security is designed to protect Tesco Lotus, but their indifference to customers being robbed on their premises sucks.

My wife put the about ฿150 in her back pocket at the check out counter at Tesco Lotus, Patum Thani.

Going down the escalator some guy stood very close to her, and started talking to our daughter. My wife being suspicious of his behavior pulled her handbag closer to her body, but it was not until she arrived home that she discovered the money in her back pocket was missing.

She called Tesco Lotus to inform them that there was a pick pocket working their store, but the Tesco Lotus rep; she spoke with was completely indifferent, he suggested that she call the police!!

It’s pretty obvious Tesco Lotus security is designed to protect Tesco Lotus, but their indifference to customers being robbed on their premises sucks.

Which one, there's four in Pathum.

-- Amphur Muang

-- Rangsit

-- Klong 3

-- Klong 7, which is the one I go to. Ah, not this one, it's all on the ground, no escalators

The guy probably also works Big C, we have one at Klong 6.5, which I don't go to very often.

Mac, Klong 10

What exactly did you expect them to do?

You'd expect any half decent customer service to say something like:

"Thank you, we will be double check out CCTV immediately and inform our security staff to be on alert for pick pockets."

Which one, there's four in Pathum.

-- Amphur Muang

-- Rangsit

-- Klong 3

-- Klong 7, which is the one I go to. Ah, not this one, it's all on the ground, no escalators

The guy probably also works Big C, we have one at Klong 6.5, which I don't go to very often.

Mac, Klong 10

Amphur Muang