Need A Private Eye

tuffy

The oldest falang story in Thailand.....I have a friend who needs proof his Thai wife is cheating on him...can anyone suggest a good service or investigator please?

I am interested. I can follow the wife, take a taxi and ask him to follow the cab in front, and finally take photos of her meeting other men.

The oldest falang story in Thailand.....I have a friend who needs proof his Thai wife is cheating on him...can anyone suggest a good service or investigator please?

I am interested. I can follow the wife, take a taxi and ask him to follow the cab in front, and finally take photos of her meeting other men.

Cant he just ditch her anyway, just in case?

Edited by spacefruit

Give me some spending money and i'll chat her up and get the proof

colino

Thanks for the offer but I think he would rather deal with a professional!

edit spelling

Edited by tuffy

Give me some spending money and i'll chat her up and get the proof

colino

Thanks for the offer but I think he would rather deal with a professional!

edit spelling

Ok joking apart dont let your mate waste any more money.

A P.I. will bounce the bill right up

If he has doubts then tell him to talk to her.

then walk or stay

Colino

In a situation where a married guy living in Thailand feels his wife is cheating on him then surveillance is usually the best method. The use of electronic tracking devices may be be an option. It all depends on the details of the particular case.

The investigator should meet with the client because in the instance where an investigation involves someone married there are various legal issues which the PI should raise and provide an opportunity for the client to discuss, or at the very least be aware of. It is my experience than in cases like this, often the guy WANTS to divorce the wife and if she is cheating on him, that is plenty grounds for divorce in Thailand. HOWEVER, proof is required and what the court requires is fairly conclusive so this should be raised at least. Even video footage of two people entering a hotel room and leaving an hour later may not be adequate grounds to divorce!

In Sukhumvit, Silom and areas where foreigners party or reside, a foreigner could play a part in the surveillance but away from those areas it should really be a Thai operation, perhaps with the Westerner co-ordinating it. To this end, I would second the recommendation about www.ThailandPI.com. It's an American run agency with Thai operatives, interestingly, almost entirely female. They're good and would be who I would contact for an investigation of this type.