Moving To Chiangmai

doppa

hi people,

just a bit of advice please,were relocating to chiangmai at the end of june, with our son who"s going to the prem. center school, on a partial scholarship i may add, so were wondering perhaps which is the best area to rent,not to isolated somewhere inbetween school and the city, i guess safety features prominent, having said that we"ve been in phuket nearly 7 yrs.

any tips , advice will be more than welcome.

thanks

hi people,

just a bit of advice please,were relocating to chiangmai at the end of june, with our son who"s going to the prem. center school, <SNIP>

There was a guy advertising to sell his house, month after month. It sounded really nice and was apparently close to Prem school (this was always noted in the ad)

I saw the ad mainly in citylife classifieds (www.citylife-citylife.com), but you might also try searching in bahtsold.com, thaivisa classifieds. If he couldn't sell it and they are overseas now, they may be happy to get a good family in the place.

- just a thought

There is another thread on what is there to do in Chiang Mai that you might want to check out. Just do a search. There are lots of good suggestions. I'm only a 5 month resident (November to April) and don't have a clue about the housing issue.