15 Day Entry Stamp

bungalowbill

I'm new in Phuket and will need to do a 15 day stamp run. Need to do it in one day. Any services out there that will pick me up and kamala, take me to the border and back in one day?

There are quite a few visa run services .I use Bangkok legal services 1'300b pick up at 6am return about 5.30pm. Pick up might be a bit later from Kamala

Providing you book in advance you could do a run to Singapore and back on a plane and back and get a 30 day stamp + an afternoon to shop or look around singapore.

Catch is as they are a budget airline you have to book in advance and its best to do mid week, but I have just seen it possible for 3,000b.....

Better than sitting all day on one of those speeding minibuses........

Providing you book in advance you could do a run to Singapore and back on a plane and back and get a 30 day stamp + an afternoon to shop or look around singapore.

Catch is as they are a budget airline you have to book in advance and its best to do mid week, but I have just seen it possible for 3,000b.....

Better than sitting all day on one of those speeding minibuses........

Thanks., but What Airlines is that? I just checked Singapore on-line and they don't show anything departing from Phuket

Very cheap flights to K.L. with Air Asia in late May if anyone is interested.

HKT to KL return (all on same day ) ...2073 Bt plus I paid 210 Bt Insurance (Big shot that I am.. :D .) Total Price..2283 Bt

Departs Phuket Airport at 08:15 hrs and returns to touch down at 13:00 hrs

It's go to be better than Dodgy Brothers Mini-van visa run............ :o

Very cheap flights to K.L. with Air Asia in late May if anyone is interested.

HKT to KL return (all on same day ) ...2073 Bt plus I paid 210 Bt Insurance (Big shot that I am.. :D .) Total Price..2283 Bt

Departs Phuket Airport at 08:15 hrs and returns to touch down at 13:00 hrs

It's go to be better than Dodgy Brothers Mini-van visa run............ :o

I did a this same KL roundtrip for 1673 baht a week an a half ago with airasia. Book about 3 weeks in advanced and found a promotional price. Force me to get up early, which is a good thing, and only took up about 5 hours of my day, with 2 hours spent on free wifi at the KL airport.