Infant Passport

I'm a German, married in Thailand and father of a baby girl with 10 month. Our marrige is in Germany legalized and my daughter has a German passport as well, My wife her Thai passport.

Now we plan to go on holiday to Germany, all the immigration in Germany shouldn't be a problem at all, as my wife can get easy a Schengen Visa and my daughter has the German passport, but how about when we come back to Thailand?

If my daughter arrives with a German paasport, then she will get perhaps 30 days on arrival and then? I assume we need to make a Thai Passport for her, or how does this work here in Thailand? Can somebody give me some information about that? i.e. where to go how to get how much to pay for and so on, just that I know out of a relaible source how to do, because if I ask here in country side 5 people, I get 5 different answers.

Thanks in advance and cheers,

Charly

your daughter is also a Thai citizen, by virtue of being born to a Thai parent.

You should apply for a Thai passport for her.

Exit Thailand on the Thai passport (receive departure stamp)

Enter/leave Germany on the German passport

Re-enter Thailand on Thai passport (receive arrival stamp with no limit on stay)

Show the airline check in people BOTH passports so they know the child can travel and stay in both countries without the need for visas.

I just got a passport for my son, born in Thailand (Thai mum, I am Scottish) at the passport agency in Udon. Needed ID for wife and myself, our wedding certificate and the boys birth certificate. Took about 30 minutes and cost about 1000 baht. The passport arrived via EMS about 4 days later.