Thailand Live Friday 11 October 2024

2. 173

Why do retirees marry in Thailand ?

3. 73

Foreign Tour Operators Flood Phuket, Taking Jobs from Locals

4. 2

Afghan Man charged with Election day terror plot

5. 1

Double-Ten Retailer Promotions: 10-10 is a Chinese Holiday. So, why is this big DEAL here?

6. 0

93-Year-Old Woman Crawls into Sakae Krang River & is Missing While Daughter Sleeps

7. 25

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

8. 25

9. 2

Former Aussie cop’s epic run across Thailand for tsunami victims

10. 7

Thailand triumphs in UN Human Rights council bid

11. 1

Donald Trump’s New Tax Promise: Eliminating Income Taxes for Americans Abroad

12. 2

Former Aussie cop’s epic run across Thailand for tsunami victims

13. 25

Topic Killer

bunta71

This is one of the hardest pubic (did the spell check) admissions I've ever had to make semi-publicly so all I can do to is to direct my question to our resident gecko expert UG cause even pricing,stacking and generally being in close proximity to books has got to have enough "wisdom fallout " to be able to render any kind of opinion no matter the content of the books generally in close proximity.

Almost forgot my question. Seems every thread I answer to, tonight being another typical example, seems to kill the thread? Me and old GPDVespa were noticing it months ago and figgered there aught be a medal or prize or extro forms at immigration or something. What you say UG?

This is one of the hardest pubic (did the spell check) admissions I've ever had to make semi-publicly so all I can do to is to direct my question to our resident gecko expert UG cause even pricing,stacking and generally being in close proximity to books has got to have enough "wisdom fallout " to be able to render any kind of opinion no matter the content of the books generally in close proximity.

Almost forgot my question. Seems every thread I answer to, tonight being another typical example, seems to kill the thread? Me and old GPDVespa were noticing it months ago and figgered there aught be a medal or prize or extro forms at immigration or something. What you say UG?

Well UG you're on line as I write. Does this make any sense to you? Cos it sure as he11 doesn't to me :o

A quote from some Jack Nicholson movie...."Why we was just tryin' to egg ya on to comin' up with that 1200th post!! The girls got 4 or 5 of those birthday noisemakers goin' in the background..."

What is a pubic admission? :o

Yah, I know... typo. I do it all the time myself.

On one forum I used to partake in the "topic killer" thread was started. It went to over 300,000 replies and it's still going on.

Everyone seems to feel they "killed" a topic with their answer. It's usually just a case where the topic would have died anyway and you were the last poster.

Just another cheap attemp by myself at an often misunderstood thing called wit. Example...all day at school, I would have my classmates rolling in the aisles yet the teacher would usually take me out in the hallway and beat me and then call my father who would then repeat the beating later at home. Some get it... some don't. Might also have something to do with the dozen or so grand mal seizures I've experienced in the last month or so taking some or all the sharpness away. But it does seem to be a fact that more often or not mine is the last reply to many a good thread. Last night I was just trying to bring a little humor to this sometimes bland forum and it apparently backfired on me. As the drinks? I don't so may have something to do with the dullness of the inability of some brains to catch on to the wit. Back to Mr. Bean for a few folks... And one other caveat for some who may have not underdstood the fact that I was attempting to honor UG whom I have great respect for in several areas and consider a friend....

Example...all day at school, I would have my classmates rolling in the aisles yet the teacher would usually take me out in the hallway and beat me and then call my father who would then repeat the beating later at home. Some get it... some don't.

Very apt analogy when it comes to TV and rules.. Feels like kindergarten most of the time.