Real Estae Agents

Not been on the island a while but have noticed that some of the agent websites have removed "company profile" etc.....just wandering, does that mean that everyone has been sacked.....doubt that anything is selling or even renting....still see houses for sale on websites now that were for sale 3 - 4 years ago....what is the market like???....

If the market was moving....how can you explain the same house being up for sale for over 3 years...

Who said it was moving Pat & even if someone did, would you really believe them in the current climate ??

Have a look at my tongue in cheek Post a few up, says it all really... :o

I know its not moving....it wasnt 3 years ago when I worked in the business.....so now must be awful.....just I noticed some of the agents seem to have changed names slightly or trimmed back on staff but not being there wanted any info from people there on the ground what really is happening

I know its not moving....it wasnt 3 years ago when I worked in the business.....so now must be awful.....just I noticed some of the agents seem to have changed names slightly or trimmed back on staff but not being there wanted any info from people there on the ground what really is happening

Plenty of Staff Cut Backs, some Companies folding already, others not, people still saying that they believe in the Market, others giving up already & pulling in the Purse Strings big time, Construction stopped on many Projects, others continue to Build in the hope that this will " blow over " !!

& life goes on.....

This Island, in my opinion, will be hit the biggest more than all of the Thai Main Holiday destinations, mainly because of it's now massive dependency on Foreign Investment & the Real Estate Market will be , surely, virtually non existent within 6 months to a Year..

The Size of the Island determines that & compared to Phuket & the other Holiday destinations such as Pattaya, this is small fry..