Life In The Uk Test - 1st Hand Experience....

....In my opinion that is!!!

Hi all just wanted to share our experience with the life in UK test..

My TW was a teacher in TL and has a Masters Degree and Batchelors degree, she has been studying very hard for the last few months for the LITUK test from the offical books and also online, I have been testing her daily and also online for maybe the last 2 months, she could answer every question every time i asked her, so 100% pass, great i thought, lets book the official test at a test centre, so off we went!

There were 5 others also there on the day of her test, she had the test, came out of room 30 mins later distraught! I thought she was kidding me when she said she had failed!! She only got 15 out of 24 correct..this just didnt make sense, she has NEVER EVER got 9 out 24 wrong on any practice test I gave her or any online practice test also!! Now every other person that day also failed!!! So 6 people had to rebook! All where rebooked there and then, for 2 weeks later. Just didnt gel all this, something really fishy if you ask me was going on here!! Anyway I asked her what went wrong, she said NONE of the questions related to ANY practice questions in the book or ANY practice questions from official online tests. All the other people who failed agreed too. They all said the questions were extremely difficult to answer!!

She went back 2 weeks later, really worried about it this time, PASSED (along with all the others too! LOL) 100% no questions wrong!!

All this tells me one thing.. LIUK test really is just another goverment scam to get easy money out of geniune people trying to settle in the UK

Any thats my little rant over for the day!

Thanks to all for getting this far :o

Newstart

My TW was a teacher in TL and has a Masters Degree and Batchelors degree, she has been studying very hard for the last few months for the LITUK test from the offical books and also online, I have been testing her daily and also online for maybe the last 2 months, she could answer every question every time i asked her, so 100% pass, great i thought, lets book the official test at a test centre, so off we went!

There were 5 others also there on the day of her test, she had the test, came out of room 30 mins later distraught! I thought she was kidding me when she said she had failed!! She only got 15 out of 24 correct..this just didnt make sense, she has NEVER EVER got 9 out 24 wrong on any practice test I gave her or any online practice test also!! Now every other person that day also failed!!! So 6 people had to rebook! All where rebooked there and then, for 2 weeks later. Just didnt gel all this, something really fishy if you ask me was going on here!! Anyway I asked her what went wrong, she said NONE of the questions related to ANY practice questions in the book or ANY practice questions from official online tests. All the other people who failed agreed too. They all said the questions were extremely difficult to answer!!

She went back 2 weeks later, really worried about it this time, PASSED (along with all the others too! LOL) 100% no questions wrong!!

All this tells me one thing.. LIUK test really is just another goverment scam to get easy money out of geniune people trying to settle in the UK

Thanks to all for getting this far :o

Newstart

As I have been saying for years, whether it's the shower at the embassy in BKK or the shower in the UK, all they care about is fuc_king you over for as much money as possible.

Brigante7.

Thanks to all for getting this far :D

Newstart

:o My Thai wife also has 2 degrees (1 Thai 1 from UK) and studied for LIUK test at home.

She did the test and passed with 22 correct answers, which were difficult but not impossible to answer.

The questions are generated at random from the 1000 questions available, so I don't think your wife was tested with questions that were not on the CD that contains all the QA's.

Glad your wife passed second time. :D