Any Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Riders Out There

Done about 8000 km on mine all over the north of Thailand. Its a cracking bike smooth ride and plenty of power for a cruiser

I have never seen another one on the road though, I bought mine here in Chiang mai and they say they have sold 4 more but there must be more riders out there

I have a Vulcan Custom 900, or actually it is owned, ridden by a 155cm, 50 kilo girl. Actually she rides basically the most conviviality available bike to get out of our garage at the morning, mostly this is the Yamaha FS1 (yellow color).

I have a Vulcan Custom 900, or actually it is owned, ridden by a 155cm, 50 kilo girl. Actually she rides basically the most conviviality available bike to get out of our garage at the morning, mostly this is the Yamaha FS1 (yellow color).

This Vulcan Classic is ridden by a 184cm 115 Kilo Bloke :o did not see the custom for sale

Hi!

I don't know about up north, but here in Bangkok there are a lot of Vulcan riders- about a dozen Thai guys I know that ride nearly every weekend.

021409KwackerGasStop4.jpg

They seem to love their bikes and I must say that even in stock form the 900cc v-twins and long pipes do crank out a nice sound.

021509GasVulcans.jpg

My wife really likes 'em. I told here ok honey, maybe when I'm 50 years old... :o

Happy Trails!

Tony