Reds Have Overrun Royal Cliff

deprogrammed

It use to be the place to get a 'First Class' club sandwich & kick back by the pool, I can imagine that wouldnt be the case today :o

Actually I just checked hotel dot com and the room are fully booked out !!!!

Yeah I don't doubt it will all the honchos & their staff around, my point being, it wouldnt be a relaxing afternoon around the pool....a sea of red, blue, yellow etc

It use to be the place to get a 'First Class' club sandwich & kick back by the pool, I can imagine that wouldnt be the case today :o

Neverdie is that where the world leaders are staying? If so what a bloody disgrace.

Cheers, Rick

I believe so, I don't actually have any 'direct' phone lines to world leaders, except for Obama & I he's not there, apparently hes busy pedalling a money printing press in the states :o

Yes its a DISGRACE!

On the positive side, aparently som tam sales are booming in Pattaya this afternoon :D

Edited by neverdie

Neverdie is that where the world leaders are staying? If so what a bloody disgrace.

Cheers, Rick

It is the venue for the ASEAN conference. One can only wonder what the Premiers of the other Asian countrys have to say about being exposed to such danger. I assume they have escaped by the roof. Unbelievable - well not in Thailand.

And here was me doubting that the Thais could be so useless as to let someone smash the window of the PMs car - then let the guy go. I appologize for doubting!

PS I recall Mr Abbissit saying - only 2 days ago - 'All visiting members would be protoected as Thailand would enforce international standards of security'