Spray On Box Liner

I have my Zuki in Bangkok getting some work done to it and was thinking of having the box sprayed since there isn't a plastic liner available for it and I would like to keep the box red instead of black. Anyone have this done in Bangkok? Place? Quality of job? Price?

I have my Zuki in Bangkok getting some work done to it and was thinking of having the box sprayed since there isn't a plastic liner available for it and I would like to keep the box red instead of black. Anyone have this done in Bangkok? Place? Quality of job? Price?

I've never seen the spray-on liner in Thailand. I would much prefer it over the bed liners. The spray-on liners in the US do not allow your cargo to slide around like the liners

In the past I seem to remember someone mentioning spray on liners in Pattaya but don't remember location. You might ask at some of the 4X4 shops and perhaps they can direct you in right direction. Some of the brand names are Rhino Linings, Qwik Liners and Line-X. If cannot find you could order one of the do it yourself systems.

You could spray the box with with an anti rust underseal type product then ply line with ali / steel checker plate

I'm only really doing it for looks, never have like checker plate liners besides my Zuki doesn't get out of my garage much. The spray on liners can have graphics put into them that look nice.