State Of Emergency Declared For Bangkok

george

Yea, I am starting to think they are worse than Yellow.

Glad you come around?

What triggered your change? Was it when they brooke into international meeting? Was it when they threatened to blow up a huge LPG tank in residential area and fought with people living there? Was it when they fought with local all across the city and finally shot someone, or ever three people? Was it when the declared a revolution, refused to follow countyr's laws and started a hunt for country's leaders?

Or maybe it was the molotov cocktail thrown into the Education Ministry today with people inside. There are just so many acts of terrorism to choose from.

And dont forget all the lunatic MPs who called for burning things down.

My wifes poor cousin who until today was a red sympathiser symbolises it all. Change from sympathising the reds to calling on soldiers to kill them after having your place of abode threatened by an LPG bomb and your boyfriend beaten up for asking them to move it... Not much needs to be said

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah..I wouldn't hold my breath, mate! I said if and only if, all you have stated above is true, then, the red had done worse.

Yeah, you must really be there to believe it, mate... All lies, you know, bastard journalist making up shit.. Yeah, mate...

:o

What about a trip to the hospital to find out what kind of injuries have occurred?

I've noticed in pictures Soldiers shooting in PRONE position, you don't do that with blanks.

May be they are firing to Mame and not kill and therefore need an accurate shot.

In which case maybe they should bring in snipers who would do a far better job.

Actually they are prone so that they can get a better aim at the retards posteriors, 'cos thats where their brains are !

At a guess I would say most of the injuries are bullet shots to arms and legs.

LIVE UPDATE

Black Songkran claims first death

Red-shirted protesters alleged shot and killed a vendor, as Thailand faces another black day in politics. Follow the developments as they happen here

Tension remains very high in Bangkok, with retreating protesters running amok in some areas following troops' success in retaking the Victory Monument area in the morning. Protesters have burned several buses and public vehicles. Following is our live report. Please refresh the page regularly to see the updates:

8.40pm: Red-shirted protesters entered Nang Lerng Market Monday evening and pushed the vendors outside. PM's Office Minister Satit Wongnongtoey tells NBT channel that three are injured and one guy named Pom aged 54 years old dies at the hospital after being shot by redshirted protesters, according to eye-witnesses who phoned Satit.

There have been fears the protesters would set fire to the market. Increasing red-shirted aggression has prompted reports about tension with residents in certain areas. In certain spots, residents have reportedly formed groups to boo protesters or confront them.

The Nation

Guest Reimar
False accusations? Are you hallucinating? I asked where it will end if he kills a few of them, like the post I was quoting suggested will happen tonight. How is that even anywhere remotely near an accusation? You've lost it.

No, you lose it now!

Your words:

The people that are demonstrating won't suddenly be happy and love Abhisit just because he killed a few of them.

which means nothing less than HE killed a few of them! There wasn't any question just a statement. Period.

Now they broke into a bank, acc to the Nation. At least broke the glass doors.

Looks like a full blown red revolution - taking over the banks, shooting disagreeable locals.

Sparked by a military coup, a subsequent judicial coup and a paramilitary blockade of airports and government buildings.

What did you honestly think was going to happen? The disenfranchised as a result of the aforementioned actions were just going to lie down and take it?

Cause and effect.

Rainman - if the reds had any deceased they would issue a press statement to the international press.

Or do you beleive that they have deceased that they are not aware of ??

Wake up.

I didn't say that any of the red shirts died or were killed by Abhisit's troops. I said that it won't help anything if red shirts are killed, as the post I was quoting suggested will happen tonight. It won't bring peace and it won't make them go away.

Abhisit needs to hold new elections, which he should have done when he took office.

Looks like a full blown red revolution - taking over the banks, shooting disagreeable locals.

When I said a few days ago that a revolution was happening, everyone said I was making it up.

Hate to say told you so :o

A mob does not entail a revolution , simply anarchy .

False accusations? Are you hallucinating? I asked where it will end if he kills a few of them, like the post I was quoting suggested will happen tonight. How is that even anywhere remotely near an accusation? You've lost it.

No, you lose it now!

Your words:

The people that are demonstrating won't suddenly be happy and love Abhisit just because he killed a few of them.

which means nothing less than HE killed a few of them! There wasn't any question just a statement. Period.

You deleted the post I quoted. Nice way to twist it, Abhisit-style. But everyone can go back and read what I quoted.

Glad you come around?

What triggered your change? Was it when they brooke into international meeting? Was it when they threatened to blow up a huge LPG tank in residential area and fought with people living there? Was it when they fought with local all across the city and finally shot someone, or ever three people? Was it when the declared a revolution, refused to follow countyr's laws and started a hunt for country's leaders?

Or maybe it was the molotov cocktail thrown into the Education Ministry today with people inside. There are just so many acts of terrorism to choose from.

Non on a par with staging a coup, rigging elections, election courts and ousting elected PM's(3). nor banning anybody that may have a chance of defeating their man (boy as it turned out) for the job.

I hope Thaksin never comes back, but this lot have to go and election results must be allowed to stand, even if poor people have voted them in.

When I said a few days ago that a revolution was happening, everyone said I was making it up.

Oh boy, sarcasm doesn't go over very well on the Internet.

As a revolution it's pathetic. Putting down a violent mob, that's what it is. Whoever planned this revolution must be executed by the first revolutionary order. Oh, it was Nicaraiguan citizen edging them on from undisclosed location. Yesterday he promised to lead them personally, today "it was all moral support only".

The problem for red leaders is that they started to believe the grandeur of their own lies.

Now it looks like 65 million people want them shot on the spot.

I just watched Thaksin's interview with CNN anchor Jim Clancy. Thaksin did not speak English well. I remember he has a PhD from a US university.

money can buy anything...

Thaksin is believed to be drunk when he makes his call ins.

Its time for the armed forces to end this tonight. With a strong forceful hand, but with as few casualties as necessary.

How will that end it? The people that are demonstrating won't suddenly be happy and love Abhisit just because he killed a few of them.

Better you stop with your false accusations!

Uh, you said "because he (Abhisit) killed a few of them". Unless you can back this up, it is a false accusation. Can you back it up?

Glad you come around?

Non on a par with staging a coup, rigging elections, election courts and ousting elected PM's(3). nor banning anybody that may have a chance of defeating their man (boy as it turned out) for the job.

I hope Thaksin never comes back, but this lot have to go and election results must be allowed to stand, even if poor people have voted them in.

Ohhh. please, the cout was bloodless, the only person who suffered was Newin when they stripped him down. As for rigging elections - we know who did it.

In fact some reds want Chaturon Chaisaeng, the guy who admitted to the court that everybody in the party knew about electoral scandal but didn't even think about punishing wrongdoers, as a new, unelected, red appointed PM.

Sparked by a military coup, a subsequent judicial coup and a paramilitary blockade of airports and government buildings.

What did you honestly think was going to happen? The disenfranchised as a result of the aforementioned actions were just going to lie down and take it?

Cause and effect.

There is no revolution, just thaksins slaves bent on causing as much destruction possible. You yap on about social injustice but in truth the reds rebuff all advances for true and meaningful change, they just want destruction. UDD was born to fight PAD and now that PAD is gone they can't stop and started to fight thailand

Cause and effect.

A military coup sparked by proven acts of corruption against the country (not to mention a "night of the long knives" style removal of dissenters that was loosely blamed on drug dealing), and a general dissatisfaction (even in Issan) with Thaksin's performance after the economic fall and during the first bird flu epidemic.

Cause and effect indeed. Shall we go on?

As a revolution it's pathetic. Putting down a violent mob, that's what it is. Whoever planned this revolution must be executed by the first revolutionary order. Oh, it was Nicaraiguan citizen edging them on from undisclosed location. Yesterday he promised to lead them personally, today "it was all moral support only".

He also claimed tonight that he wasn't paying anybody. Maybe his goon squad took that to heart and that's why they took over a bank (gotta get paid somehow).

Its time for the armed forces to end this tonight. With a strong forceful hand, but with as few casualties as necessary.

How will that end it? The people that are demonstrating won't suddenly be happy and love Abhisit just because he killed a few of them.

Better you stop with your false accusations!

Just how is this false accusations? His pointing out the exact same thing the AJE reporter at Government House questioned a couple of hours ago. There is x thousand there, you think their feeling of beeing unfairly treated will go away? Coming from one of the regular bashers here on TV it wouldnt lift an eyebrow, but this is posted by a rednamed super admin.

Any more information regarding the the people shot at the market? I hope its not true, unlike some of the young ignorant posters on this forum i dont want to see people killed. Regardless of there political views. I do find it ironic that people are so quick to advocate violence or even wishing for some to die cause they dont follow there view on the current political crisis. Anyway hope everyone stays safe and indoors tonight.

The problem for red leaders is that they started to believe the grandeur of their own lies.

Now it looks like 65 million people want them shot on the spot.

The revolution is falling apart and now the PTP will no doubt back off and come up with some stuff about we must.....

When people of working calss background started cheerring the soldiers it was all over and made even worse when the redloons attacked market vendors.PTP will now try to threaten and beg together.If you dont let us resolve the mess we have made we will bring out more protestors etc.....

Thaksins revolution has failed

To all the red supporters! I am sorry to say but you have lost, your fearless leader can only talk from a hideout. not only that he does not even support your actions any longer. If you wanted to be successful, you should stayed peaceful. Attacking and now killing civilians really did not help your cause.

To yellow shirt supporters! There really is no need to to insult the red supporters. Firstly deep inside they already know they lost, and secondly at least the ones on this forum, had enough brain and decency to stay indoors and not go join the lunatics

To people who do not care about sides and live in Thailand! Just think how great our life will be here shortly when the baht will crash, so will Thai economy, so not only we will be able to pick up condo's very cheap but also a few girls very cheap. With virtually no tourism, think of the choice all men will have!

nay... not a revolution. Just a few bought nutters. I you are too simple to create you tend to destroy. Somehow I pity them for being played that bad from men with no ethics at all.

Guest Reimar

No, you lose it now!

Your words:

You deleted the post I quoted. Nice way to twist it, Abhisit-style. But everyone can go back and read what I quoted.

Both: quoted and that I deleted that post is just a lie!

For those who like to check, here is the post in question: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/State-Emerge...56#entry2663456